prochem performer

rob

I am getting into the CC biz and bought a Performer. Not sure what year it is but it seems to be pretty strong. Any tips/info on operation would be appreciated.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Good machine, quite complicated for a newbie. We have three of them and will be happy to walk you thru any problems.

Does yours have a manual exhaust diverter knob on the lower left of the front panel, or the automatic solenoid diverter control in the lower center of the front panel?

I'll post a link to the owner's manuals if you don't have one.

Thanks,
Lee

mrotto

Lee's right, you need to understand how your machine works, so take the time to look over the manual.

Good luck.

Paul

rob

heat bypass

I think the bypass is front center ( am out of state for holidays) I will be mounting it in a trailer for a short time. What kind of fuel consumption are you getting? Any 'difficult' operational aspects to a performer? Thanks for the info.

Scottie

Mine has been very reliable and a workhorse. I get great heat and vacuum. There is a learning curve as with any machine. Fuel consumption is 1 Gallon per Hour at full throttle. I love mine. :D :D

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
the only problem I have had is with the solenoid in the back and the float in the feed tank, once I learned to diagnose any problem I was comfortable and haven't had a problem since

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom