Prochem Performer?

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
Can someone direct me to where I can find out what is the difference between a Performer, Performer Cub, Performer 405, Bruin II

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Cub was entry level, Bruin II was liquid cooled but not the big Nissan. The Performer was the Nissan with more lift 14-inches of merc, than cfm. The 405 was same unit as Performer but with a different blower.Its blower had higher cfm (405) and lower lift 12-inches of merc.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Performer/ performer 405 - Nissan engine
Cub - Briggs Vanguard 16 hp air-cooled
Bruin II - Kubota liquid-cooled 31 hp

Cub - 3M blower
Bruin II - 4M blower

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
Thanks guys, that exactly what I was looking for. Was looking at a deal on a Performer but I don't think I would go back to a 45 blower. Especially since I believe it would be under-driven.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Performer has a 45 and 2.5" air plumbing
Performer 405 has a 47 and 3" air plumbing.

Despite the slight "spec" differences in lift ratings, the 47's 40% extra cfm makes a huge difference in cleaning.
actually I think it has 3.5 inch plumbing off blower and 2 1.75 inch openings at front of machine. the 405

Name
Lee Stockwell
actually I think it has 3.5 inch plumbing off blower and 2 1.75 inch openings at front of machine. the 405
That's OD (outside diameter) of each.

I remember that because I told my son to get 3" hose to go between blower and silencer. Wrong! I needed 3.5 to go OVER the 3" ID pipe nipples.

Reactions: SamIam
Back
Top Bottom