Prochem Powerburst

Sergio

Name
Sergio
Hi guy.,

Prochem powerburst is a safe prespray for oriental rug cleaning? I was doubtful becouse high ph

Mikey P

Administrator
Why risk it?

plenty of products at or under 10 that along with a scrubbing will get most any soil out.

I doubt you see thick heavy grease on your rugs so don't use a product meant for restaurants and lazy cleaners who don't want to scrub.

Sergio

Name
Sergio
Why risk it?

plenty of products at or under 10 that along with a scrubbing will get most any soil out.

I doubt you see thick heavy grease on your rugs so don't use a product meant for restaurants and lazy cleaners who don't want to scrub.
It's true, i never seen thick heavy grease on customers rugs, but often they have not been washed for twenty years XD

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Try some liquid laundry detergent with out optical brighteners . As long as you are soaking and rinsing it out.

Sergio

Name
Sergio
Hi guys,
If I decide to use powerburst as a prespray on the wool, how much is the recommended dilution?

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Because the product is buffered, dilution will cause very little change in the pH.

Please don't use it on a wool rug or carpet

Reactions: Beeks

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
You want products to maintain pH in dilution for them to work effectively on heavily soiled carpets, so you can expect that most of your preconditioning products for heavily soiled products will be buffered.

Because wool fibers and dyes are damaged by highly buffered products, you need to avoid that type of product.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom