Prochem Titanium Ergo wands -SOLD OUT

Mikey P

Administrator
Brand new in box Prochem Titanium Ergo wands
13.5" head & 2" vacuum tube
6 jets @ 6 flow
Cast head is virtually indestructible.
Super sturdy and effective ergo set up. Replacement guns are easy to find and affordable.
$1300 each with a GreenGlide of your choice and free Lower 48 shipping (ask for a quote for international shipping)
GreenGlides sell more Glides for this wand than any other which says something about their popularity and longevity.
Send an email to greenglidesusa@gmail.cpom with your shipping information and I'll reply with a Quickbooks invoice that you can pay with any bank card.

IMG_3679.jpg.jpegIMG_3678.jpg.jpegIMG_3677.jpg.jpegIMG_3676.jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: SamIam

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
That tube garbage can be removed and a true handle and valve set up re installed...Sears never had a clue in 79 either...

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Oh Hell no to the trigger valve!
Such a short stroke pos wand that will kill your shoulders : )

Reactions: Numero Uno

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Sorry Bs , that handle can be removed as well as valve and any welder could correct it. Lets see close up of handle attachment area. Its not even reversible ? lol So you can flip to other side ? Look Those doofs never did a carpet justice. They went from Banes to Autex possibly the absolute worst tm ever . Look at Stanley all know them but they dump in your toilet . Both companies are pariah's .They want our jobs they want our cash . But they only destroy our rep more and more . Bad quality ,prolonged drying ,god knows who in yer house .
Dude you know wands ok ,If that design was so as it is posted .Why Bother with your fav sapphires any more . I under stand you got some you need to move .But call it like it is .Sell the main item ,modify the others correctly charge correctly.

Mikey P

Administrator
Sorry Bs , that handle can be removed as well as valve and any welder could correct it. Lets see close up of handle attachment area. Its not even reversible ? lol So you can flip to other side ? Look Those doofs never did a carpet justice. They went from Banes to Autex possibly the absolute worst tm ever . Look at Stanley all know them but they dump in your toilet . Both companies are pariah's .They want our jobs they want our cash . But they only destroy our rep more and more . Bad quality ,prolonged drying ,god knows who in yer house .
Dude you know wands ok ,If that design was so as it is posted .Why Bother with your fav sapphires any more . I under stand you got some you need to move .But call it like it is .Sell the main item ,modify the others correctly charge correctly.
Ceasar, you havent a clue as to what your talking about.

These are 18 year old Prochem wands.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
What ever I will keep yap in hush mode...Oh,An I did know they used that an other styles...Forgot your the Greatest Thing in CC...Regards

Mikey P

Administrator
What ever I will keep yap in hush mode...Oh,An I did know they used that an other styles...Forgot your the Greatest Thing in CC...Regards
should we just brush off the spreading of false information with a "what ever" and an insult?

or do the right thing and admit we were wrong and just apologize.

Last edited:

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Marty -cute slam...I like the fairy with advice,that would melt under pressure ... But no worries for you . I have developed a very effective brown lip stain remover...
Mike, glad you sold out a pos wand...Proof ,you of Pt's claim remains ...Adios-Boys...
Im suprised Boyle was not around for the Ides of August...hmmmm !

hogjowl

Idiot™
Marty -cute slam...I like the fairy with advice,that would melt under pressure ... But no worries for you . I have developed a very effective brown lip stain remover...
Mike, glad you sold out a pos wand...Proof ,you of Pt's claim remains ...Adios-Boys...
Im suprised Boyle was not around for the Ides of August...hmmmm !
You misunderstood Caesar.
You weren’t the target I was aiming for.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Brand new in box Prochem Titanium Ergo wands
13.5" head & 2" vacuum tube
6 jets @ 6 flow
Cast head is virtually indestructible.
Super sturdy and effective ergo set up. Replacement guns are easy to find and affordable.
$1300 each with a GreenGlide of your choice and free Lower 48 shipping (ask for a quote for international shipping)
GreenGlides sell more Glides for this wand than any other which says something about their popularity and longevity.
Send an email to greenglidesusa@gmail.cpom with your shipping information and I'll reply with a Quickbooks invoice that you can pay with any bank card.

View attachment 124229View attachment 124230View attachment 124231View attachment 124232
Did they all come with a Sears sticker????

Lucky

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom