Mike J

Classified Prochem Upholstery Tools Sold

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Cool will you do 240.00 delivered to California zip code 95437? If so deal how do i get the$$$ to you?
Sounds good. Apple Pay works for me. I can ship it after the weekend if you want it. Thanks.

Dwain Ray

On Vacation
Name
Dwain Ray
Cool will you do 240.00 delivered to California zip code 95437? If so deal how do i get the$$$ to you?

Sounds good. Apple Pay works for me. I can ship it after the weekend if you want it. Thanks.
Hi i don't have apple pay if you can I'll give you a credit card over the phone you can add the fee my cell # is 707 357-1982 thanks. Dwain

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Hi i don't have apple pay if you can I'll give you a credit card over the phone you can add the fee my cell # is 707 357-1982 thanks. Dwain
Yeah, how about venmo? if not, I can do credit card.

Dwain Ray

On Vacation
Name
Dwain Ray
Yeah, how about venmo? if not, I can do credit card.
I don't have any of that, i had paypal when they were part of ebay. But when they split off every time i tried to use it i had to jump thru hoops to prove i was me so i told them to go f-'#@& themselves, credit cards are about it ,went to look for apple pay after texting you, ended up they wanted me to apply for a apple credit card.

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
I don't have any of that, i had paypal when they were part of ebay. But when they split off every time i tried to use it i had to jump thru hoops to prove i was me so i told them to go f-'#@& themselves, credit cards are about it ,went to look for apple pay after texting you, ended up they wanted me to apply for a apple credit card.
yeah, your better off. I can do a credit card no problem. I will bill you through Housecall pro. All I need is an email where you want me to send it to. You can pay online or call our office if you would rather by phone. I just need to box them up and ship them, I will try to ship Monday.

Dwain Ray

On Vacation
Name
Dwain Ray
yeah, your better off. I can do a credit card no problem. I will bill you through Housecall pro. All I need is an email where you want me to send it to. You can pay online or call our office if you would rather by phone. I just need to box them up and ship them, I will try to ship Monday.
Thank you my email address is draycleans@gmail.com ill call in the morning and get you paid. I was using a old steam geni 3" upholstery tools since 1978 and got one of these free thru legend rewards, loved the tool wanted 1 more for my other truck and possibly a third for backup but by the time i got the points together legend rewards stopped offering it and prochem discontinue it, these are going on my new custom made truck mount frankinstien they will get polished up rebuild and green hoses thanks again. Dwain

20220904_125014.jpg 20220723_190453.jpg 20220723_190313.jpg 20220723_190331.jpg 20220723_190404.jpg

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Nice looking rig. I don't like all the overspray, but they are solid and built well. I was using for a little trim work and under beds, but use my PMF tool for that now, Been using PMF for my career and am big fan of their product and operation.

I did hit them with my vapor steamer so they are clean around jets. Glad you can use them.

Dwain Ray

On Vacation
Name
Dwain Ray
Nice looking rig. I don't like all the overspray, but they are solid and built well. I was using for a little trim work and under beds, but use my PMF tool for that now, Been using PMF for my career and am big fan of their product and operation.

I did hit them with my vapor steamer so they are clean around jets. Glad you can use them.

Dwain Ray

On Vacation
Name
Dwain Ray
Yes i think i got the last new one offered thru legend rewards, i love it, although I did modify it, i added a internal bypass out of a kleanrite attachment to keep the solution hot when i set it down . Found that i could lower the pressure and use little or none of the trigger bypass

200903_052703_34.jpeg 200903_052703_37.jpeg 200903_052703_36.jpeg

Reactions: Mike J

Dwain Ray

On Vacation
Name
Dwain Ray
Yes i think i got the last new one offered thru legend rewards, i love it, although I did modify it, i added a internal bypass out of a kleanrite attachment to keep the solution hot when i set it down . Found that i could lower the pressure and use little or none of the trigger bypass

View attachment 117964 View attachment 117965 View attachment 117966
Hi. If you get me your phone number i can get you paid my email address is draycleans@gmail.com thsnks. Dwain

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Thanks for the purchase. Tools were shipped. You bumped it up $10 fyi, was ok with $240...Looking fwd to seeing them customized. Thanks again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom