Prochem’s NEW e-idle fuel savings system

Mikey P

Administrator
  *One of the largest costs of operating a business is the cost of fuel. As fuel prices start to close in on $5.00 a gallon as predicted, it becomes an even larger percentage of operational costs and drain on bottom line profits. Rather than dealing with the hassle of alternative fuels and secondary fuel ...
The post Prochem’s NEW e-idle fuel savings system appeared first on MikeysBoard.com !

More...

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Will they have this system as stand alone/bolt on for different brands of tm-s? Or is it only available on that Everest?

J

JS41035

Pretty cool. I wonder if that's gonna be stock. Or an option you have to pay for.

Name
I'm Rick James
Yeah but the replacement costs for this "bell and whistle" is probably going to far exceed the savings on fuel.. not to mention the mark up on them now. ouch..

Reactions: hogjowl
J

JS41035

I wonder if your local mechanic can fix it WHEN it breaks?

And, how much it will cost?

If a law mower repair shop can't fix it don't buy it. Why don't they make pull start truckmounts anymore. Stupid starters. Just one more thing to break.
You need to be able to get the Truckmount tuned up and the blades sharpened all in one trip.

Reactions: dealtimeman
J

JS41035

Everything on the 405 is pretty straight forward. Even the Everest isn't too complicated. At least not for me. But then the public schools in Kentucky are awesome.

Reactions: GCCLee

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Yeah but the replacement costs for this "bell and whistle" is probably going to far exceed the savings on fuel.. not to mention the mark up on them now. ouch..
The minor cost for this upgrade isn't an issue for those whom run a profitable business and can afford to buy the best. The fuel savings for those that actually work is more then Double the cost of the upgrade And honestly the companies buying 650's won't be paying for it as they are the companies that keep the stores open so the BDCC can come In whining about the cost of a pint of spotter.

Reactions: Newman and Mikey P

John Olson

Name
John Olson
If it is able to be I'm sure it is if not then no. I didn't ask. I know it has been on the works for several years and in the field for nearly a year.

Name
I'm Rick James

Hey those BDCC help pay your bills John, so maybe you shouldn't poo on them too much and of course you are going to say that.. you're a prochem dealer. ;)

John Olson

Name
John Olson
LOL I wasn't the one poo'ing on anyone :) It's funny though to watch how people act whenever anything new comes out. You can pretty much count on certain people to act almost the exact same way everytime.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Remington Designed Brownings Humpback shotguns.

Browning didn't think it would work, so Remington build it and sold it to Browning, lol

Aka Sweet 16 : )

Endless possibilities.

What does it do again?

Name
I'm Rick James

Well you have to applaud them for consistency.. I just hope this new feature doesn't go the path of the prochem microprocessor.. you know, seemed liked a good idea at the time. Is there going to be a unit in vegas this year?

Mikey P

Administrator
Yes, we'll have it at The Mikey Experience. Any one who can figure out how to play Inagodadevida with the motor up and down sound will win 50 raffle tickets

Brent what truck or trucks do you own?

Are you running crews now or just a helper?

Last edited:
Name
I'm Rick James
Yes, we'll have it at The Mikey Experience. Any one who can figure out how to play Inagodadevida with the motor up and down sound will win 50 raffle tickets

Brent what truck or trucks do you own?

Are you running crews now or just a helper?

2 trucks (HM,prochem) with 2 techs, 1 csm, call center for overflow and me.. we have over 100 5 star reviews on yelp, so we are all about the customer experience.

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Steve Lawrence
From the Prochem ad:

" Imagine the homeowner coming up to ask a questions, wouldn’t it be great to be able to quickly idle down your truck mount from inside the house so you can hear your customer’s questions?"

Holy crap, are those machines that loud?

Reactions: Ron Werner

hogjowl

Idiot™
Actually, no. The Prochem owned was very quiet compared to my TCS machine.

They were just way too over-engineered and aren't dependable, or at least they didn't use to be.

I'm forced to assume they're still the same.

Last edited:

Able 1

Name
Keith
From the Prochem ad:

" Imagine the homeowner coming up to ask a questions, wouldn’t it be great to be able to quickly idle down your truck mount from inside the house so you can hear your customer’s questions?"

Holy crap, are those machines that loud?

It's not that the machines are loud, its the crazy vacuum at the wand that is hard to talk through..

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Dmreed4311

Supportive Member
Name
David Reed
I want to buy from you!!!!!

Reactions: Willy P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom