Prochem's NEW Everest 650HP

Carlisle

Hi Guys...

I received a brochure in the mail this week about Prochems new Everest 650HP ..

Has any of you guys over in the States seen or used one?

It meant to be available in Australia in early March I've been told.

Regards Wayne..... 8)

Carlisle

I"ll try and scan them 2moro morning.

It looks alot like the current Everest.

Same footprint size.

68hp, 650 cfm and 1200 psi

Regards Wayne

Name
Eric Valentine
prochemeverest650.jpg

For a bigger view:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e115/ ... t650-1.jpg

Attachments

• prochemeverest650.jpg
    prochemeverest650.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 201
  • prochemeverest650.jpg
    prochemeverest650.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 200

Greenie

Just one more example of the coming trend.
Bigger.

I'm gonna take a guess, that it's a 5M blower, cause if it's a 5L the marketing dept would have called it the Everest 805.

You gotta love people who won't actually put a cfm gage on a unit before making claims.

Am I seeing that tiny filter box correctly, is that all there is, 2 lil' 2" ports?
Already behind the curve, at least two other Mfgs. are coming out with 2.5" right off the machine.

I'm glad Vince is a guinea pig, so I can ask him 20 questions.

MerCrewser

I grew up with the old 800As. We put near 10,000 hrs on them. The engines were still fine. I have 4500 on my 405, and have only had to replace the ignition switch, bypass valve and float valve bullets. Yeah I would prefer an American engine, but the Nissans really hold up. I will be buying this new machine, as I dual wand (dual RX20) alot. I wish the filter box where bigger too. I have access to an old WM pro 2000 box, maybe switch em out! Thanks for posting the pics.

BTW, these things are great for cleaning out old boats!

100_0086.jpg

Attachments

• 100_0086.jpg
    100_0086.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 193
  • 100_0086.jpg
    100_0086.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 181

MerCrewser

Saw the 650HP in person today. Second one built as a prototype, unit goes into production on Feb. 12. They are going to make a 408 and a 650, with the HP designation for the 3000psi circuit. Both units will be identical except for the blower. They were considering a GM engine, but went with the Hyundai. The only real negative I see is that the Hyundai has a timing belt, and they are expecting a 2000hr replacement schedule. Looks hard to replace to me. Machine was in a standard one ton van, and seems to me to have similar dimensions to a 405. Same noise level as a 405 too. I did not get to clean with it, just heard it run without hoses. I liked it.

MerCrewser

They run the chem prime line to the waste tank. When you prime the chem system, it is under vac to help it prime better.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I thought the prefilter box was kind of nice, at least compared to the boxxer I had, it comes off a 4" pipe. The vacuum noise off the box will pierce your ears

Is 2.5" better then 2 50' sections that then go to a Y

Do BlueLine and ProChem copy each other? Looks like the same waste tank and set up as my Thermal Wave II

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Hyundai is a Korean motor........not quite the same quality in my opinion.

Greenie

Ya know if that machine is going to be made in both blower options, but all else is the same, kinda makes you wonder, who would opt for a blower downgrade?

Here is another post i made on this subject:

"I thought that new Prochem 650 had a #5 blower, but didn't look like a #5 to me, so what gives?
And where do they get 650 from, surely not CFM?

If you are gonna run with the Big Dogs, you had better belly up to the bar.

Any Prochem gawds care to enlighten us?"

I am understanding that this new TL650 blower is a #5 class blower, with a 5" gear set, (might as well be, that is a big motor) but I could have sworn that machine had a 3" port on it, making it a #4 class.
So what gives, anyone have any specs on it?

And assuming it is capable of 650 cfm, what speed is Prochem running it at, ie 80% (520 cfm)?
And what lift is it rated at?

Back
Top Bottom