Procyon through a Cimex..

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Show them a jug of this...................and use another jug of.......that.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Whatever, all I know is my customers don’t tell me what chemical to use on their carpets. They just want clean carpets. I don’t tell the dr. what
antibiotic to use when I’m sick. Or, if it’s an antibiotic I need.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Whatever, all I know is my customers don’t tell me what chemical to use on their carpets. They just want clean carpets. I don’t tell the dr. what
antibiotic to use when I’m sick. Or, if it’s an antibiotic I need.
You if you were allergic to certain medicine. 😉

Last edited:

randy

Name
Randy
Save yourself the hassle and order up some Whittaker crystal Dry: CRI approved (yeah big whoop) Green seal certified, Woolsafe Approved and cleanseal approved. They will like that.

Easy to say, who will know bla bla bla and be the fly by night asshole ruining this industrys reputation (if we ever had one).

Until you get caught and sued for breach of contract or FRAUD. Some idiot carpet cleaner here went into a LEED certified building a few years ago with that attitude and he is out of business. The managment company sued and many of the tenents / owners did as well. When people spend huge amounts of money maintaining a certain standard, some fool of a rug sucker isnt going to get by with doing the fly by night BS there.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Lars

Name
Lars
I recommend the Procyon. You can show them the product, that will cure their curiosity and be exactly what they are looking for. Great product with great marketing and certifications

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom