Property management

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Ron Lippold said:
For you guys that deal with them whats the average turn around time between cleanings.

there's no set pattern overall , Ron.
It depends on the properties.
Some have high turn over rates, some low and some in between.

The exception of predictable turn overs would be student rentals.
There's always a bundle of those in August

..L.T.A.

G

Ron Lippold said:
For you guys that deal with them whats the average turn around time between cleanings.

If you are asking on same apartment you will clean; chances are 6 months to a year. If you are talking quantity turns; summer and before christmas.

Apartments for us are always on the move; but summer and before christmas are busiest.

Also, the last week of the month is the busiest. You will get a lot of property managers calling you the last week wanted to get cleaned by the 1st of the month when the new tenant is moving in...You will probably get 75 percent of the work from property mananagers the last week of the month as most apartments I have done carpet cleaning is the last step before the tenant moves in...
The last company I worked for did a lot of apartments. It was great "fill work". We always ask the property managers when they have to be cleaned by? For example if the tell us it has to be clean by wendesday we tell them we will be there Monday or Tuesday. We would always book our residental for the first job in the morning. Once we were done with the residental jobs for the day we would go clean apartments. This worked out well because then we were always on time to residential and it was in the morning when we were still fresh and not all swetty.

RandyHilburn

Might need a bit more information, but the manager can usually give you the property's turnover percentage. However, some properties also replace a higher percentage of carpet than others. The manager of a well run property should be able to give you the annual replacement percentages too.

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
I work several Property Management company's but none of them deal in apartments, they are all rental houses or condo's. all of mine have 1 year leases. every month is different as far as who is giving me the most work. There is no pattern to when they give me the jobs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom