Pro's Choice ARA demo..

Bill Morgan

Name
Captain Morgan
Neat demonstration. Those poor girls.. 3 hours walking in circles.. Gawd!
I think Jim Martin uses ARA as his rinse agent.
Maybe he can share his opinions, findings regarding its effectiveness.
I'm sure he wouldn't use it if it didn't work.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Been awhile sense I have used it......but the stuff works great....if you get something that insist on wicking back up....just mist some ARA on it and walk away......as it dries..what ever comes up will crystalize.....then just vacuum away.....never used it as a rinse.....but I always have some on the truck just in case....

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We had a tanning salon where the oils the girls put on their feet made areas that would clean up great but resoil later. We used ARA and it worked great. It did make that area stiff until vacuumed but it worked well. Today if we still cleaned the salon I'd try some encap on it and see if it still resoiled.

ARA is good stuff for reoccurring spots.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I cleaned 1,500sq/ft two weeks ago at a frat house. It took me a a supervisor 2-hours, I cleaned ...because I didn't want to move furniture or spot. The other crew encapsulated 3,000sq/ft of halls. We needed them to help at a fire packout, so it was either help them finish up or help at the packout. We're told old to help at the packout. :redface:

And for your information I have a room full of upholstery to clean Monday and Dan is cleaning rugs then too. We're getting our butts kicked with work and can watch or help.....I'd prefer to watch....but I better help. ; )

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom