Pros Choice Dinge Away

Name
R.J. Povio
I gotta say so far these products along with the red relief and stain magic are home runs in my book!!

I bought all 3 products (tan, white and gray). The white you can use on any color as per Todd's instructions from the tech support line at CTI. I have cleaned all three carpet colors and used the corresponding color to match. I have done the process right in front of the custy. They are amazed at how much better the carpet looks after I spray and groom the product in the carpet. If it does not totally take care of the "Dinge" it definitely reduces the eye sore of wear patterns/areas. I have noticed a real big improvement in front of sofas and chairs, door entry ways, and especially the noses and middle of stairs.

Definitely would suggest having a bottle of each on your truck to make you look even more like a hero.

I had a green 100% nylon carpet that was 30 years old. It has significant wear/brown patterns in a couple areas. I have cleaned this carpet about 3 times. I sprayed the white dinge away on it, and the 92 year old (a lot of the wear was caused by him dragging his feet when walking in traffic areas) custy said now that is going to turn brown again when it drys right??? I said its not supposed to. He couldn't believe how it looked. It honestly was the best that carpet has looked in about 20 years. My tech even said, that shit worked really good on that.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
RJ;

I too, have been evaluating the Dinge-Away product ($16.95 per quart).

It does seem to improve the appearance of "traffic lane grey" (sometimes a difficult problem).

I do have to question however, the actual process of tinting the carpet.

Our customers want us to clean the soil in their carpet.

We use detergents, solvents and oxidizers diligently, to achieve the desired results.

The final real question is . . .

does tinting qualify for your companies "cleaning process" ??

Larry

P.S. This product will be overused by some companies.

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
Looks like Hue-Renew is post cleaning spray on oxidizer. Dinge Away isn't a oxidizer or bleach. It's a product that fills in the scratches on the carpet fiber that are not reflecting light anymore due to heavy wear damage with a colored polymer-like product..

I don't have all the technical mumbo-jumbo but it's like painting in scratches with white paint, which in turn makes the carpet appear lighter and brighter. It's semi-permanent too. Solvents will remove it but prespray and emulsifiers aren't supposed to effect it... we'll have to see about that one.

Check out CTI's video demonstration.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7xe-E1my_U

Bill

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Lol found it. I got their crayons to. They are coming out with alot of cool things

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Walt

How long before it wears off?

Seems like a good tool to have in the tool box.

ascrubabove

I used the white yesterday on some white berber with bad traffic wear going into the kitchen, made at least a 75% improvement, the custy was realy happy with it. Now I just have to figure what to charge for this type of service, maybe like protector, half the cost of cleaning that particular room.

Able 1

Name
Keith
From the video it looks like you have to use alot to get results... It would be nice if they sold it by the gallon.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Yeah it would take a long time to spray a whole room with that little bottle

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom