Pro's Choice EnvireX TLC Cleaner - The Carpet Guy

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
So I tested out EnvireX TLC Cleaner for the first time last night. WOW!!
Mixed for light to moderate soil, and just used water to rinse (no rinse agents), so I could see what it could do. And I was not let down.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
who else here got the sample?
Did you try it out?
what did you try it on and how did it work for you?

Reactions: CTI Courtney

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
I won a gallon too .. originally labeled for China .. relabeled for America. I havent had a job to use it on yet. I use an injection sprayer and the directions for heavy soil says to use 2.5 quarts per gallon jug. Holy crap that seems like alot !! Gees - am I gonna be able to rinse all of that out? Cant wait to see.

Reactions: Jimmy L

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
I won a gallon too .. originally labeled for China .. relabeled for America. I havent had a job to use it on yet. I use an injection sprayer and the directions for heavy soil says to use 2.5 quarts per gallon jug. Holy crap that seems like alot !! Gees - am I gonna be able to rinse all of that out? Cant wait to see.
I mixed it up for light to moderate soil in my hydroforce

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Another success story for EnvireX Green Prespray.
Customer was freaking out that it was coming out looking like new.
This Carpet had some obvious pet issues, and when it was all said and done, it smelled a ton better and looked great.
0122161709a.jpg

Reactions: CTI Courtney

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Put a few oz of carpet sanitizer in your prespray to knock out pet odors. : )
I don't mix products unless the manufacturer says that they are compatable.

Clean Carpet Sanitizer is made to be used on its own, and I use that when its bad enough. works wonders.

Name
Nate W.
Update...

I used it on 2 condo move-out jobs... First with just an electric heater in the portable, and the second with the #2LG heater & portable... I was pretty surprised how well it did clean up... Fresh water rinsed them both to see how well it'd clean up... Sorry no pictures as I was running a 104° fever and wasn't feeling very well that day.....

I'd be concerned like @SamIam said, don't use it where the customer may complain about the smell.... It's not that bad but it does have a chemically smell to it....

It's green but not for customers who are fragrant intolerant.

Reactions: SamIam and Jimmy L

Latest posts

Latest Auctions

Back
Top Bottom