proteam xp vacuum

just purchased a new proteam xp upright vacuum cleaner, this unit is nice comes with onboard tools to clean stairs, upholstry, crevice tool. was debating to also buy a windsor (prochems pv12 version) but instead went with vacuum , anybody else using this model for everyday cleaning?

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Bagged vacuums are great for easy clean up, great filtration and most normal cleaning situations, I think they would be more widely accepted if you had a better way of monitoring how much is entering the bag.. because on most jobs, seeing where the soil is concetrated is a huge advantage.

(and the cheasy soil alerts on hoovers and kenmores just don't cut it in my book.)

To the question at hand, from my limited experience and reviews by peer cleaners, they seem to be very well built and great quality vacuums. Its another one of the vacuums that homeowners don't have access to easily and hence can set apart a great value in some customer's mind.

Grant D

I've been using this model for a year. I like it a lot. I vacuum stairs with the vac upright and locked and just pull it across. Then I use the hose for the edges/corners.

Bags are cheap for it too, and hepa filters are only about $7. I've been through about 300 bags in the last year so far costing a grant total of about $150. I retired my Lindhaus Diamante when I got this, someday I'll sell it.

Mike Draper

ive been using the proteam proforce 1500xp for about 2 years or more. awesome suction, very dependable. we go through about 60-70 bags in a year for it and just barely replaced the 1st belt. that's a lot of vacuuming and not much maintenance.

tim

I bought one as soon as they came out and we have used it on every job since. One belt has been the only maintenance in 2 plus years of use. Great vacuum, great reliability, professional image....I liked it so much I bought another one as a back up!

Haha...Franmar is a great company. I just sold a little screen printing business, I used a lot of Franmar's soy based cleaners. Good stuff.

Isn't the company right down by the new stadium in Bloomington?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom