public bathroom T&G?

Bucey

Name
FFA?
I have cleaned a handful of this type of area. Why is it that the only product that get the job done is an acid pre treat? Must be the urine structure. An alkaline wont even touch it?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
red max pro..
I do my daughters school and those little kids hit everything but the toilet..and red max takes it all out....

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
yea...I have been using this stuff for years..mix 2 quarts to 2 gallons of water..pour it on floor and then I take a push broom and move it all around where I want it...no dwell just rinse off.....

for problem tile and grout..just mix stronger....will not harm.....base boards..toe kicks on cabinets or things like that....

5 gallons cost 30 buck.......

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Acid cleaners are great for urine, for hard water deposits, for soap scum all of which can be found in bathrooms.

Ideally use an alkaline cleaner first (Viper Venom or the new PeroxiBlast), followed by a cleaning with acid (Viper Renew or the new Peroxibright). Then neutralize or rinse well. Leaving the grout with acid on it will gradually deteriorate the grout.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
the problem with the red max for me is the smell.i use it occasionally but never for a whole floor. i save it for the problem areas.

gene

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom