Pump size and gpm

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
I am looking at purchasing either an Aerotech (2005) or WhiteMagic 2000?

I need some advice from the endless wisdom that I have been reading for a few months now.

I will be dual wanding most jobs but mostly for larger commercial carpet and tile. The Aerotech has a 1500 psi with 6 gpm and WM has 3000 psi with 3gpm. How should I look at these two machines to decide if one is better than another? I do not know enough to know how this will affect my pressure, heat, and water flow when dual wanding carpet and tile. Thanks.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
as someone who walked through AT mfg plant...ummm go with the AT duh

and i wouldnt even go that close on comparisions greenie...

more like M1 Abrams and a suzuki samuri...

if you are dual wanding, probably you will be using a minimum of 2gpm so, if you want to use say, 2-3 gpm i would say to get a pump that can double what you need. plumbing the pump rite or not so rite is probably where the biggest loss will be. most of the time less is more but, this time , more is better

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
good point, I guess since both machines were dual wanding I was thinking lower price. The accountant side in me, but the worker side of me gets your point.

Second ?, with the 1500 pump on the AT, what can I expect to get out of 2 tile cleaners at the same time? I would like 1200, is that possible?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom