Purchasing a Hoss

Bob Budde

Name
CarpetMasters
After a bit of reading up on the rotaries available, I'm looking to purchase a Hoss. Can anyone recommend the best distributor I can get one through? I'm in Wisconsin so, there's really no one local around here. The nearest would be Jon Don out of Chicago. My main concern is that whomever I purchase from, that they are aware of the machine upgrades available and that I get a newer upgraded hoss rather then one that's been sitting in someone's back room for awhile and lacks the proper updates and changes that provide a better cleaning from the Hoss itself. So which distributor that has good knowledge of the upgrades available should I contact?

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Bob;

I'm sure Mr Bruders has kept all of the Hoss machines at his distributors up to date.

That's what a good sales manager would naturally be doing . . .

A good distributor . . .

should have some upgrades of his own, for the Hoss.

I know we have one,

we recommend.

Larry

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
Get to your point Larry.
That hoss you've been using a a loss leader for the last three years needs a few new parts but you don't want to be rude to ask...lol

Bob Budde

Name
CarpetMasters
Larry Cobb, I called you guys on Monday and talked to Ray. I order prespray by the drum and other things from you so I thought I'd call you first. Ray wasn't sure of the upgrades to the hoss so he was going to check and call me back, but i haven't heard anything back yet.

Reactions: hogjowl

John Olson

Name
John Olson
If that's true wouldn't sapphire already have made sure Larry got the upgrades before he sold it? I can't see them wanting any machine being sold that wasn't up to the current standard. And with that being the case I'm sure whom ever buys Larry's will be just fine.

think hell just froze over....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom