pure citrus solv?

J Brown

Name
Jeff Brown
Does anyone know of a company that sells a pure citrus solv that doesn't have added ingredients?

Thanks

Tom Forsythe

The Low VOC laws in 18 states would severely limit sales. The high cost of d'limonene would be problematic. The lack of a surfactant makes it hard to mix in a pre-spray. Proper rinsing is harder to achieve with higher amounts of d'limonene. These are some of the reasons we would not make it without other ingredients.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Does anyone know of a company that sells a pure citrus solv that doesn't have added ingredients?

Citrus Solv is Citrus Solv. Only Citrus Solv is Citrus Solv. Citrus Solv is 100% Citrus Solv. It is a trademarked name for a specific formulation.

Are you asking about 100% d'limonene? There are many grades of d'limonene at different purity levels and refined differently. So not even all d'limonene is 100% d'limonene. There can be a certain amount of impurity.

100% pure d'limonene would have the issues @Tom Forsythe mentioned above.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Biosolve seems to be doing well with me. I rather it rinse out easy. So I've been using hel gel. Works great

J Brown

Name
Jeff Brown
Thanks everyone for the info, I mainly want the pure citrus solvent to at times boost my all natural pre-spray and keep the mix all natural.
I'll give you a call Larry to place an order.

I'll check out Magic Wand also, thanks

randy

Name
Randy
www.aabaco.com

The product is 100% d'limonene and it's called SUNDIAL.
The stuff is as pure as you can get, nothing added.
I have been using it since the early 90's and it's great for gum removal (one drop, let it set 5 minutes and it's dissolved out) just rinse. Two ounce per gal of water makes a wonder VLM prespray or preHOST prespray. For HWE prespray bump it to 4oz gal when you need the citrus effect. You will never need gum remover, POG, or most solvents we use. Rinses out easier than disolvall or liquid gel.

Downside, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I'm not sure if they sell to the ******* states in anti-gun /anti-VOC America. It's 100% all natural, so it's hard to call it unsafe if used correctly. Maybe have it shipped in 55 gal bulk drums (along with high capacity banned in California AR-15 magazines) to your hotel room during the convention in Vegas. FREE media exposure by way of CNN, MSNBC and FOX included at NO charge. When they are bringing you out in cuffs make sure you have your company uniform on, Mikey's Board hat and yell historically but I'M IICRC certified !

randy

Name
Randy
In the interest of everyone's health, please don't consume SUNDIAL.
Yep, people are using d-limonene as an oral health supplement.
Please just eat your oranges and drink your juice.
NO d-limonene enemas . :oldrolleyes:

Google for full article.

D-Limonene: Help for Digestion, Metabolism, Detoxification, Anxiety & Breast Cancer Prevention
February 27, 2013 | Byron J. Richards, Board Certified Clinical Nutritionist
Save

This Week's Health Podcast >
D-Limonene, an oil nutrient called a terpene, is an amazing natural compound found in lemon and orange peels. It has potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, offers assistance for a variety of metabolic and health problems, has anti-cancer properties, and even helps with weight management.

As a health compound, it has shown a wonderful ability to help with a variety of health issues including improving indigestion, acid reflux, and sluggish bowel. It is a unique fat cleanser and helps clear cholesterol sludge including the sludge in the gall bladder that can form stones. Another aspect of cleansing assistance is that it also helps liver detoxification enzymes. Its calming properties help settle anxiety and therefore can be used as a natural sleep aid. It helps reduce appetite and improve metabolism, making it one more nutrient to assist with healthy weight management. And of great importance, it is a superior nutrient for breast cancer prevention.

All plants synthesize terpenes and they are used by the plant as a natural defense against insects and environmental stress and to repair injuries and wounds. People naturally ingest a wide variety of terpenes in the diet, which is essential for good health. For example, all carotenes are terpenes. Many of the medicinal properties of herbs and plants are based on their terpene activity. Common to terpene activity is the interaction of terpenes with NF-kappaB, the core gene signal that regulates immunity and cellular inflammation in plants and humans.

D-Limonene is a type of terpene called a monoterpene. A person consuming 1 - 2 servings of citrus per day is likely to get 15 - 40 mg of d-Limonene; if the peels are consumed in some way this level may rise to 50 - 90 mg.

Dietary supplements of d-Limonene are typically produced from the peels of oranges, with a typical dose of 1,000 mg per capsule. This natural compound is safe in high doses and offers assistance for a variety of metabolic and health problems.

Last edited:

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Do i have to call em to get it? Im pretty sure magic has a rose smell d limonene .. 100%

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Im wrong... One is rose solv and the other is citra pure which %95 pure. Why would you want %100? Using biosolv, ss, and oxyblaster is more than enough.

randy

Name
Randy
Well, when you are buying many citrus products you are getting 2-15% dlimonene and some really over priced water. You are then paying around $28 a case shipping. Buying locally, freight is factored in. Buy 100% and dilute it down to your desired mix. Some of our industry's biggest sellers are impotent mixtures. Profitable to the sellers but not so much for the cleaner or the end consumer. You shouldn't need to boost a decent prespray that you are paying $25-40 a gallon for. You shouldn't need 10-16 oz a gallon either. Some manufacturers are dumbing down the effectiveness to the point that their products aren't worth buying.

Last edited:

randy

Name
Randy
Can one use that pure delime as an enema?
Apparently some idiot wrote a book that claims all these "cures" by using it as an enema additive. They recommend a table spoon of 38% peroxide to 2 quarts also SO DON'T TRY IT either.

Reminds me of that movie, Road to Wellville.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom