Put up your dukes pt.2

Mikey P

Administrator
@ M6F we had a round table featuring several Truckmount designers. They answered general friendly questions asked by your's truly. It was a feel good event that everyone in the audience and the panel enjoyed.
The event was so good, Mr Kessler attempted to duplicate it at Connections the following year, but being a Larry Kingish pussy it failed miserably.

So..

In one month we will invite those same people back to do a live unscripted, fly by the seat of your panties chat session in our Cleaner's Chat room.

This will not be a feel good circle jerk. People WILL go home embarrassed. Lies will be uncovered. Ignorance exposed and careers ruined. Banners will be torn down and christhisowndamnself will once again be hung out on the cross. :shock:

or maybe we'll finally just figure out where CFMs should honestly be measured and why a 47 blower can be called a 5.8. :lol:

Either way, expect to see Sapphire, MasterBlend, Judson, Accelerated, Prochem and more there live and waiting.

Stay tuned and please let me know if you're a manufacture and want to participate.

and yes, this was the thread that spawned the idea...
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=49488

Bob Foster

A truckmount cage fight! LOVE IT. Baffling people with BULLSHIT won't fly that night!

It will be interesting to see who is "not available" or "too busy" to show up. It would be a serious question mark on those that chicken out. I look forward to seeing who comes from Hydramaster seeing as Steve P has joined SS.

I want Terje to do a musical intermission too. somewhat amus

randy

Name
Randy
You better edit that post Mike.
If Paula sees it your in big trouble.

Mikey P

Administrator
You think after 25 years of blissful matrimony she does not know my sick and twisted sense of humor?

harper will be along shortly with proof blowme

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Mikey P said:
You think after 25 years of blissful matrimony she does not know my sick and twisted sense of humor?

harper will be along shortly with proof blowme

TRU-DAT... :!:

MikEy is a SICK PUPPY... :oops:

Paula is the ORIGINAL....................."hOnEybAdgER".... !gotcha!

SHE DON'T....Give a ShiT... :!: :!: :!: :!:

kdk_0272dk_02.jpg

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Ask chris pond back... He puts alot of input into saphire, I think someine told me thar. Anyways he knows his stuff

Sent from my g2 using tapatalk. Whofat

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom