pv12 vac

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
I have one at my shop that is 10 years old and still running as good as the day we bought it. Only had to replace the belt once too. Best vac you can buy. One at home too and my brother has one in his van, these are newer though.

TimP

I own one and it's quality for sure. The biggest down fall it has is having to buy expensive bags for it. Second biggest is that it's performance isn't the greatest but it is reliable for sure. It self adjusts height for different types of carpet. It seems easy to take apart and work on. I probably will buy a baggless vac eventually due to the high costs of running it.

Name
Jesse
I don't own a "pv" so I don't know if Prochem offers the different models that vac is made in, but I do own about 40 Windsor Sensors which are the same vacuum. They are very reliable and very repairable.

With Windsor there are a few variations in each size they produce. There used to be 2 models with and auto adjusting brush height, the Sensor and the Sensor XP. The XP seems to have a more aggressive pre-programmed brush setting and maybe a little more suction. Later they changed to a manual adjusting brush height model, and the XP retained the auto adjust.

For some reason the Auto-adjusting vacuums are not all created equal. Some of them seem to have different brush pressure settings that can't be adjusted (to my knowledge). Additionally some seem to have different "bag full" settings, some will fill a bag much more than others before they require bag replacement.

My favorite is the 18" xp model for commercial and the 12" xp for residential, then the manual adjuster, then the non xp auto adjuster. I would assume if your buying it new and it has an auto adjusting feature it's probably the Windsor equivalent of the xp.

R

R W

Anybody remember the upright vac that was on the market a few years back that would vac up BIG things, such as found in trashed rentals? Inkpens, bobby pins, chicken wings, dog turds, coins....blah, blah, blah???

What was it called and who marketed it?

Slomo

Call Mike Ellis at C-400 Direct and ask for a better price... bet you'll get it

CleanEvo

i have the Sebo X4, which is the same vac. I've had it for about four years and it's been used a lot. Works great and it's durable.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom