Q for you restaurant pros..

Mikey P

Administrator
well I haven't heard back from either joint, so maybe I did come across as too arrogant..

but both are VERY busy places and I'm sure I'll hear from them soon

Thanks for the suggestions everyone@

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
Mike,
Happy New Year!
I don't think that the furniture has to be moved out 4 times a year...matter of fact I think 2 cleaning with furniture out and 2 for just walk ways in dinning room is good enough. The bar is easy to take out all the furniture. I am shopping around for pricing so if you can get back to me soon that would be great.

hmmm

steve_64

theres a fine line between arrogance and confidence.

i dont mind sitting on the sidelines waiting for that starting position when the others fail.

if you are as good as you say you are stick to your guns and be patient.

im assuming you know your competition.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
You're a nice guy for wanting to save them some money, nothing wrong with that especially if it helps you gain more work in the long run. When I was doing some really soiled food joints I personally never gave my competition a second thought. My price was engineered for a certain profit and hassle factor and that was it. As long as you are making the profit you want and you can stomach the food joint carpet work the lowering shouldn't be a big deal.

Bought the only thing I can suggest is a pre-spray cocktail I eventually found that allowed me to clean the worst restaurant carpet imaginable with little or no agitation, Prozyme and Energy from CTI and then ProMax and Energy in the truck jug. May seem like a lot of $ in chemicals but not when you see how much time it saves in dissolving the load. Keep the heat at the jets screaming. I've been spoiled with a Savage propane heater and ran it really high 240ish on my restaurant carpets. I would be doing all my Chevy's carpet today if it wasn't late night work. Had it down like clockwork and left my 175 at home.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
He's not saving them money he's getting $1900 plus a year for 3 cleaning a year he would be getting $2100 for 4 cleanings. If how ever they wanted to drop areas and do less then charge accordingly. Good luck looks like a good account for Your helpers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Name
Jesse
That Energy works but sure does stink. It smells like old men so badly that I drive a truck when I purchase it. I can taste the stink from an unopened case in the back of my cargo van.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Never hurts to plant seeds Mikey, we need to be planting these little seeds all day everyday.

We have people call us back from a bid years ago sometimes, problem is most cleaners do not do enough of it and then each bid becomes sooo important.

Reactions: steve_64

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
I would give him a call and remind him of the great job you do and the $500 blowers you let him borrow. Nobody else in your area even owns 3 airpaths. Before you make that call I would jot down some of your best points. We probably all need to do that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom