quadjet prochem, the 50lb steel model

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
What flow should I run in this wand? Currently jetted at 6 without extenders. Extenders on order, what size jets should I pick up. 4 95 twos or 4 95 threes? Or should I use 110s like my greenhorn has?

Also, this thing weighs 50lbs and I can barely raise a glass to my mouth to drink after getting this wand and getting slammed all week.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Ah.....I use the PC quad off and on throughout the day, switching up with the Ti wand. I use the quad for really soiled rentals, cause it really digs in and cleans. Plus I have a higher PSI valve on the PC quad and can run it at 700+ PSI. I use the Ti for thicker resi carpets, sometime cranking it up to 900-1000 psi.

Using the quad helps tone the muscles. I'll have to look at what jets I am using.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
the quad does not weigh 50# don't be a pussy. I never had an issue with the quad jet, I think its the finest wand ever built. its the only wand I know of that I can clean all day with and not have my back totally done on. I have used just about every wand out there one time or another. I just run my wand with a 6 total jet, ie what it came with. but then again I run a smaller machine with it. make sure you are using a green glide because its way easier.

topnotchman

I run 8 flow. 95's on the outside jets and 110's on the inside. 110's on all 4 jets were over-spraying too badly. 8 Flow is good flow since it cleans so well, I dont think higher flow is necessary but you could try it.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
rwcarpet said:
Ah.....I use the PC quad off and on throughout the day, switching up with the Ti wand. I use the quad for really soiled rentals, cause it really digs in and cleans. Plus I have a higher PSI valve on the PC quad and can run it at 700+ PSI. I use the Ti for thicker resi carpets, sometime cranking it up to 900-1000 psi.

Using the quad helps tone the muscles. I'll have to look at what jets I am using.

Of course, they are glided......

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
B&BGaryC said:
Also, this thing weighs 50lbs and I can barely raise a glass to my mouth to drink after getting this wand and getting slammed all week.

stop being cup cake, Boy!!

i donno about the ext'rs for that wand...I don't think they're needed .
I don't think anything over 8 flow is needed either

but I'm sure some of the fire hose flow , follow-along de jour crowd will be along shortly to tell me how I don't know chit.... :lol:

..L.T.A.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I finally got a break today. I have been cleaning nothing but THICK dense high end nylon carpet. It is a little easier to push it's not locked down on the carpet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom