quality vacuum vs. certified pile lifter

which dirt sucker would pull more soil from the fibers resulting in more thorough cleaning between my proteam vacuum vs. pile lifter. would it be a good investment in a pile lifter or just spending my money. visually, in the clients eyes vacuuming with a pile lifter would create much more value then a regular vac, I'm just curious if these lifters would be benefical to my business.

Name
Nate W.
A pile lifter is good for it's intended purpose, to lift the pile. It sucks as a vacuum. Supposedly the Kleenrite xvac pile lifter has a better vacuuming system on it, but the Certified pile lifter sucksfor vacuuming. You'll still need to use your vacuum after pile lifting. !gotcha!

tim

Like Nate said, great to agitate and lift pile. May be the worst vacuum I have ever used! I love my proteam uprights

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Nate The Great said:
A pile lifter is good for it's intended purpose, to lift the pile. It sucks as a vacuum. Supposedly the Kleenrite xvac pile lifter has a better vacuuming system on it, but the Certified pile lifter sucksfor vacuuming. You'll still need to use your vacuum after pile lifting. !gotcha!

my experience has been the same as Nate's

a Pile brush will dig impacted soil out, but ain't sheet as vac

..l.T.A.

Ron K

We use our pile lifter on Crushed down Synthetic Rugs,just to lift the "nap" they don't seem to release dry grit when badly crushed even with a Sanitare and Air Tools. Wool pile rugs are easier to dust. I think we spent 100 on each of our lifters they were used but should last for ever. Hey Nate where've you been?

Ron K

We use our pile lifter on Crushed down Synthetic Rugs,just to lift the "nap" they don't seem to release dry grit when badly crushed even with a Sanitare and Air Tools. Wool pile rugs are easier to dust. I think we spent 100 on each of our lifters they were used but should last for ever. Hey Nate where've you been?

John Watson

H ey Guys, Remember its just another tool for your tool box and is designed for certain typesof jobs not every one. Guess thats why I have 12 lbs of stuff in my 10 lb van!!!

just sold a certified model S for $250 still have another I think in the storage unit.

Remember, what is this tol designed for. commercial jobs, low pile, and soil impacted. yes it can be used for other things, heck for a time I usedmine as a rug beater till I got my miss Hilde, but it is a specilty tool that is used just used occasionaly, yeah, I would probably have to have it, I think it would be better sense to locate a rental shop or an other friendly cleaner where you could rent or barrow as needed.

I have known cleaners to religiously pile lift every job, commercial and residenual, upstairs and down. Total overkill but it was his thing and thats what he sold to his clirnts!!! Hell look at Werner, (Just joking Ron)

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
tim said:
Like Nate said, great to agitate and lift pile. May be the worst vacuum I have ever used! I love my proteam uprights
Tim.
I was interested in buying one of the Pro Team uprights.
The price is definitely right.

Are they hardy and can they take the back of the van abuse?
Do they need frequent repair?
Any problems with the belt? Is it easy to replace if needed?
Where do you buy the bags?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom