Quality Work

Name
Swani
My full time job just spent over a million renovating our yard office and hired a sweet janitorial company to maintain our building. 20190427_184906.jpg20190426_230703.jpg20190426_230700.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Trip Moses

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Not sure I would want this account, just because of conflict of interest. But I surely could do a better job. The worst part is that they're going to wax right over this.
I had an account that wanted me to clean some commercial ceramic tile. My price was too high. The company that did it didnt get the grout clean and then put 2 coats of sealer and 3 coats of finish on it. Good luck trying to ever clean that grout again.

• Wow
Reactions: Living The Dream

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
did a small demo on this commercial floor 6 months ago that gets cleaned every night, the management has called me several times since but cheap is cheap..
20190427_152747.jpg
no scrubbing, just dwell time and mop

Name
Swani
did a small demo on this commercial floor 6 months ago that gets cleaned every night, the management has called me several times since but cheap is cheap..
View attachment 90656
It just blows my mind. You wouldn't buy a car without changing oil, checking tranny,rotating tires ect. Why go half ass on the floor that represents you?

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
The worst part is that they're going to wax right over this.

maybe a new floor should of been part of the reno

the janitorial they hired had no clue what it would take to restore 20 years of abuse from beer swilling, Copenhagen chewing, Camel smoking gandydancing traffic ....

..L.T.A.

Name
Swani
maybe a new floor should of been part of the reno

the janitorial they hired had no clue what it would take to restore 20 years of abuse from beer swilling, Copenhagen chewing, Camel smoking gandydancing traffic ....

..L.T.A.
That floor was brand new in 2015.

steve_64

View attachment 90656
But would you mop the whole thing like that?
Looks like the people mopping are doing a good job because it's not resoiling. Floors need yearly deep cleaning as part of regular maintenance just like vehicles need occasional waxing not just washing.

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
But would you mop the whole thing like that?
Looks like the people mopping are doing a good job because it's not resoiling. Floors need yearly deep cleaning as part of regular maintenance just like vehicles need occasional waxing not just washing.
No it was just demo, that pic was taken straight away it has resoiled.
They just slop mop with a dirty mop and bleach.

Got an email from the manager yesterday, apparently they are revisiting my proposal..

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom