Question about Chem Meter

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ok,
I don't know if I have a chem pump or draw or whatever.
I have a 2006 or 07 White Magic Commander HO.

Can anyone tell me or do I have to wait untill Monday and look like a duesch at my supply store?

I don't mind looking like a duesch here...I fit right in. 8)

I have an on and off and primer switch so I think it's a pump. But I seem to remember someone splainin how it worked and it sounded like a draw type...can you hear the twang in voice as I type??
I think I am a gettin dummer and dummer.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
It's ok to mess with the new guy on bull but this is real stuff.
Anyone know?

I think I heard something about last step injection.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
It just seems that sometimes my rinsing works better than other times with the meter set the same.
I have had to fix it twice in the less than 2 years I have had it.

Is there an after market unit I can get installed?

How accurate is the pump I have?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I just had some kinda of something or other that broke fixed the other day, it seems to be working better. It was a brass internal part I guess.

I was just wondering how accurate they are in general.
I know you can look at the jug and time the gallons used but really how consistant is the flow to your wand?

Like I said, it seems to be working well now so maybe it will keep working.

Name
Shawn Forsythe
They are extremely accurate on the White Magic's, provided two components are in good shape. If the three-way panel valve is worn, the chemical draw administered to the solution flow will be less than the meter shows. If the internal check valve ON the unloader is worn, the chemical will draw administered to, and relative to the solution flow will be higher than indicated by meter.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Shawn Forsythe said:
They are extremely accurate on the White Magic's, provided two components are in good shape. If the three-way panel valve is worn, the chemical draw administered to the solution flow will be less than the meter shows. If the internal check valve ON the unloader is worn, the chemical will draw administered to, and relative to the solution flow will be higher than indicated by meter.

Bingo! that sounds just about like what was happening.
And both of those are fixed now so I think I am good.

Greenie

why would either of those things be "worn" on a two year old machine? seems premature.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Greenie said:
why would either of those things be "worn" on a two year old machine? seems premature.

That's what I'm talkin about.
It has happened twice!! Maybe they didn't fix it right the first time. Which I think is what happened. I saw the parts and they were trashed.
the switch feels right now and the cleaning feels right. So there you go.
I'll definetly let the board know if it goes out again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom