Question about Judson Machines?

TimP

I can see that happening to Marty.

I don't see how someone could even want to buy a new TCS over a new Judson.

Ryan

TimP said:

The TCS units take up less space, cost less, look better, TCS throws in a shelf full of chemicals, and they where a local supplier for Marty.

Ryan said:
TimP said:

The TCS units take up less space, cost less, look better, TCS throws in a shelf full of chemicals, and they where a local supplier for Marty.
I’ll tell you what I’ll do for you Ryan. Give me the same profit margin TCS is making and I’ll throw in a set of shelves, a spare engine, and pack the van so full of chemicals that when you open the doors it will look like a can of sardines.

Ryan

Leslie Judson Jones said:
Ryan said:
TimP said:

I’ll tell you what I’ll do for you Ryan. Give me the same profit margin TCS is making and I’ll throw in a set of shelves, a spare engine, and pack the van so full of chemicals that when you open the doors it will look like a can of sardines.

How do you know their profit margins? There's more to a business then material cost.

Ryan,

So you want to know how I know what their profit margin is, huh? I’ll tell you exactly how I know. Because I am Leslie Judson Jones, the highest authority on earth about truckmounts. I can cost any truckmount made today and get it to within probably $100.

I seem to have a problem getting a message across to you. Let me see if I can figure out a way to explain this to you.

If somebody wants a bargain basement truckmount, then I am willing to build a comparable unit for $14,995. Now a comparable competitor’s unit is $18,500, but for $3500 more, you get what you think is a free shelf full of chemical.

We don’t charge $3500 for a shelf full of chemical. If you want a shelf full of chemical from me, it’s probably only about $400.

So do you still think that for $3500 more you’re getting anything for free?

Ken Snow said:
OMG there must be somebody posting under Les's ID, no one could actually have said that about themself.

That’s right, Ken. In the carpet cleaning industry, I’m known as

Mr. Truckmount Know-It-All! If you don’t believe me, do a Google search

for Mr. Truckmount Know-It-All and you’ll see photographs of me all over the computer screen.

I’d like to ask you something, Ken. What is the last rule of this board when you sign in?

richard

Name
Richard Weedman
Leslie Judson Jones said:
Preacher said:
IS MArdys half built Judson for sale??? :twisted:
Marty's unit never was half built. The rush to meet my obligation was ordering special parts.

I have a C-4 ready to go. Do you need one?

l]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J__T2dvaWwwl]

I didn't know Danny Chandler was paralyzed.
knew about David Bailey - not Magoo.
Sorry - has nothing to do with the original post.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
LOL- glad to know you were joking Les. Not sure what the last thing says when signing in, I'm auto logged on every time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom