Question for all you "V" owners!

minuteman

Back in 95 I talked with the guy who put the blower silencer system together for Shawn, he told me stright out it was not the one he had recomended for the unit and that he had a system that would drop it down so much that you could run next to a hospital with no complants.For some reason I did not keep the bookmark to there web site.

Who was the manufacture of the silencers for Vortex back than?

Thanks all, Greg

minuteman

Thanks Jim, but that won't do it. Come on all you "V" guys and girls, Shawn had a link posted on his web site till around 2000, and then he changed his site designe, guess he thought someone would steal his ideas or supplyers.

Greg

G

Greg,

You may have your dates wrong. I don't think he sold Vortex's until 1998 or 1999. If he knows the info, I'm sure he would tell you if you called.

I think if there was a blower he could have used, there would have been an option a few years ago because he would feel it would make more sales with a good silencer. Even if he had to charge extra for the quiet option.

I would bet your information is incorrect.

Dave

minuteman

Thanks Dave but the "V" had been around longer than people think. I did and no return call.

Greg

Back
Top Bottom