Question for Greg Cole, Ken Snow and others

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Mikey,
Looks like you just revealed the secrets to how you clean. :lol: Guess you learned some tricks you have implemented into your service? I say service as it appears that while I, Ken, and many of the others here run a business - it appears you run a service: The client calls you, you show up when you want, likely wearing something inappropriate, you charge them a ton of money, and one of you is left with a sore behind. Hmmmm, sounds kind of like another type of service.......

-Greg

duckster

Rightie Tightie said:
http://www.millerscarpetcare.com/services/

I worked for them back in the early 70s for like 3 months. Long enough to gain some understanding of early steam cleaners. These were and may still be the biggest group of sleeze buckets on the planet next to the ones we vote for. Ask me sometime and I will tell you the crap they pulled and how they ran their business.

Mikey P

Administrator
gregcole said:
Mikey,
Looks like you just revealed the secrets to how you clean. :lol: Guess you learned some tricks you have implemented into your service? I say service as it appears that while I, Ken, and many of the others here run a business - it appears you run a service: The client calls you, you show up when you want, likely wearing something inappropriate, you charge them a ton of money, and one of you is left with a sore behind. Hmmmm, sounds kind of like another type of service.......

-Greg

and yet they keep calling us back each and every year for a job average twice that of what you claim.

"sanitize"..
:lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :oops:

how do you sleep at night Football?

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
gregcole said:
Lisa,

The Nanny cams run often. We also reserve the right and excercise the right to review their purchase receipts for protectants. If ther are selling dozens of rooms and only buying a gallon a week- it is obvious what they are doing and they are shown the door.
gregcole said:
Lisa,
Please read my previous post where I state that we insist on seeing receipts of purchase. Could they cheat the system? Perhaps- but it's pretty tight.. Do you have a better suggestion.
Nanny cams are installed at "secret shoppers". That way we can review the actions of the tech instead of just hearing about it. It's hard to argue when you are looking at video

1st you tell Lisa/Us that you "reserve the right and excercise the right" to review receipts...."BAIT"....then you say, "we insist on seeing receipts"...THE "SWITCHAROO"...damn, does it ever stop with you???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom