Question for Marty

Why does a one man operator in PraTTiville ALabama need a vOrteX? and no Im not jealous, would I like one? sure...do I need one? No...

Your vac booster would even give you more POWER.

Let me guess you drive a 4x4 with 1800 tires with 10" rims .

Let me try to answer this question. I used two vortex's at servicemaster for six months before I decided to become an owner/operator. Having a vortex gives you more flexibility while cleaning. More temp, more vac, more capacity then what he was using before. Also the wow factor of the big truck, you pull up with the big truck. He must be good! Customers are used to seeing a van in their driveway. But the number 1 reason in my brain is this. A used well maintained vortex is just a good buy. Marty is just a smart businessman. Ron

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
C Pennington said:
Your vac booster would even give you more POWER.

A vac booster will give you more power??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too funny

hogjowl

Idiot™
LOL ... I have NO FREAKIN IDEA where that more power comment came from. You have to keep in mind that Curtis is from the Florida panhandle. That's really nothing more than lower Alabama.

The vac booster has been sold and is on it's way to Hawaii.

hogjowl

Idiot™
LOL ... no ... I decided that before the Vortex purchase. When I went to 2.5 inch openings and hose on my 36, that's when the booster was no longer needed. Way back when I was using a 33 blower, it was very useful.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I just bought it because I saw what I thought was a good deal. The money I paid for that Vortex was in the neighborhood of what I think I would have paid for a brand spanking new Cleanco 56, or Butler 47 with all the bells and whistles. I was in the market for a new rig and was looking ... I just didn't plan on purchasing until spring. The idea was for me not to have any payments through winter, as my current rig was going to be paid off in January. However, the deal on the V came in a little early and I was faced with a decision.

The V was in fairly decent shape. No major problems that I could detect and I got to thinking. If I paid $50,000 on a new Butler, I would have a medium sized TM with no dual wand capability, only marginal performance compared to the Vortex, and it would be worn out in 5 years time. If I bought the Vortex, it would have tremendous performance, true dual wand capability and would be a rig that I would sell, if ever, only because I was tired of it. Not because it was worn out. The thing should last me the rest of my career.

I'm easily bored, and knew that I might buy it, get it up to top working condition and then decide to sell it. My thoughts are that if I did decide I didn't like it, I could always sell it and not lose any money. Those things are in high demand. So far, I don't see any future sale.

I like having the best equipment made, and in this case I think I have just that. My cleaning is a craft and I enjoy being good at it. Having proper training and 20 years of experience, coupled with truly good equipment makes me feel good about what I do for a living. If I were running crews hired off the street, I don't know that I would have made the same decision; however, I don't see any future hires of anyone outside of my family, so I can see the Vortex being a useful part of my future business activities.

Anytime you want to see it in action, just give me a call. I'd love to have you up for a day. In fact, I have one account in Greenville, Alabama that I clean every other month. You could meet me there and save yourself an hours drive time.

G

Do you have the square fresh/preheat tank? I get your wanting the best (components) but by the workings of the one I used,dont hold your breath on the longevity of it.

Mikey P

Administrator
admiralclean said:
I just bought it because I saw what I thought was a good deal. The money I paid for that Vortex was in the neighborhood of what I think I would have paid for a brand spanking new Cleanco 56, or Butler 47 with all the bells and whistles. I was in the market for a new rig and was looking ... I just didn't plan on purchasing until spring. The idea was for me not to have any payments through winter, as my current rig was going to be paid off in January. However, the deal on the V came in a little early and I was faced with a decision.

The V was in fairly decent shape. No major problems that I could detect and I got to thinking. If I paid $50,000 on a new Butler, I would have a medium sized TM with no dual wand capability, only marginal performance compared to the Vortex, and it would be worn out in 5 years time. If I bought the Vortex, it would have tremendous performance, true dual wand capability and would be a rig that I would sell, if ever, only because I was tired of it. Not because it was worn out. The thing should last me the rest of my career.

I'm easily bored, and knew that I might buy it, get it up to top working condition and then decide to sell it. My thoughts are that if I did decide I didn't like it, I could always sell it and not lose any money. Those things are in high demand. So far, I don't see any future sale.

I like having the best equipment made
, and in this case I think I have just that. My cleaning is a craft and I enjoy being good at it. Having proper training and 20 years of experience, coupled with truly good equipment makes me feel good about what I do for a living. If I were running crews hired off the street, I don't know that I would have made the same decision; however, I don't see any future hires of anyone outside of my family, so I can see the Vortex being a useful part of my future business activities.

Anytime you want to see it in action, just give me a call. I'd love to have you up for a day. In fact, I have one account in Greenville, Alabama that I clean every other month. You could meet me there and save yourself an hours drive time.

Danny nailed it...

Gay Hillbilly.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
the lawyer for *** will be contacting you about your ride along offer also you will be added to the FBI watch list for gay hillbillies

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Marty, please, slow down.

That last post has more editorial content in it than your last fifteen posts.

I'm not used to reading so much from you all at once.

Well done & congratulations on your purchase, all sensibly explained.

Ooroo,

:roll:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Crikey Harry, in a nutshell, he said..................

" I'm easily bored "

Ooroo,

:roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom