Question for those that dual wand

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Picture one guy pushing the zipper and another using a wand and using the sprayer to treat the carpet while the zipper is being pushed

my question is: Will the presprayer mess up the water pressure of the zipper on my Everest since the water jet flow is different? I’m new to this part of our method of cleaning.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Picture one guy pushing the zipper and another using a wand and using the sprayer to treat the carpet while the zipper is being pushed

my question is: Will the presprayer mess up the water pressure of the zipper on my Everest since the water jet flow is different? I’m new to this part of our method of cleaning.
Sounds like one guy has 3 hands. We don't have those kind of people up here.

• Haha
Reactions: SamIam

Hack Attack

Name
Dan

I'd say test it by hooking up both and seeing how it affects your pressure and flow

I dont dual wand but sometimes run 2 solution lines, 1 to HF and another to wand on commercial

with my cat 290 pump at 450psi I dont notice a big drop on my wand when the HF is being used

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
I dual wand all of the time, including dual wanding with the 15" Zipper SS and a 6 flow wand at the same time, and no drop in heat.

As long as you have enough flow created at the pump, the correct plumbing to carry that flow, you will be fine. As long as you have enough heat for that flow, you will be fine. When I say fine there should not be a noticeable pressure drop when both tools are keyed at the same time, nor should there be any heat drop to either tool.

Last edited:
Reactions: BIG WOOD

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Its like those pressure washing guy that run 2 wands.. they generally have 12gpm 4000 psi pump with high heat diesel burner... Absolutely no lag for those guys.. so what gpm is your Everest?

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I notice a psi drop on my sprayer, when a wand is In use.

With two was wands not so much.

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty

Not if you own an Aerotech;););)

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom