Question for ya

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
If you send out 10,000 fliers with 1 FREE room of carpet cleaning how many calls you think you would get the first week?/

No strings attached just 1 FREE room

Name
I'm Rick James
Lots depends on the look of the flyer, message and target market. I do it too. I offer 1 room fully cleaned and protected with the purchase of our minimum service.

You got a pic of the flyer?

Able 1

Name
Keith
The same as if you didn't give that "free" deal... Unless you have a great brand in your city, then it might work alot better. They will think there are strings attached.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Answer for ya........probably none in the first week and then a few here and there for a little while.....

To be honest....not to many people really care about a free room....

Give them free protector and it is a different ball game....

that was my past experience anyway.................

RickL

I found that the "Free Room" offer made high end people suspicious. When I tried it with a couple hundred I found myself having to convince people it wasn't a scam. I threw the rest away and have never even thought about it again!

This type of advertising never pays for itself right away. You will get a few calls and its how you handle them that counts. This is a wrod of mouth business and it might get you a few more jobs.

Mr.V

I worked for a Joe Polish outfit.............you'll get alot of people wanting a free room,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but that's it.

so if you like working for nuttin..................it's awesome

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom