Question for you 2.5ers...

redbird

Mike,

Are you going all the way to the tank or just the conversion kit from Greenie?

Bruce Parsons

We just finished up this morning installing Jeff's conversion box. We mounted it on the side of the hose reel and made it secure.

Just when I thought we couldn't get anymore suction, wala!.
I think I have finally reached a point wherein we will not be looking any further to achieve more suction.

The 3 2inch hoses to the box are unbelievable, there's no let down at all, just pure power.

The machine is finally at the point where I expected it to be when I purchased it. We do a lot of dual wanding and finally we've reached the point where the machine actually backs up the mouth.

I have pictures and will try and post them. If Mike gets his up and running soon, I'm sure he will post some to.

We feel as if we just bought a new truck. If your not using 2.5 inch hose now, you will later. Don't put off the inevitable, you'll just kick yourself.

Of course our drying times are greatly improved, but that's all speculative anyway, depending on where you live.

All I know is that I don't need, or want anymore suction!

-Bruce

redbird

Bruce,

Congrats on the conversion ! Let me know your drying times ----without air movers ! later Jim

Greenie

Got a new part avail. soon.
Thanks to Tommy for suggesting it last week.

For a guy running 2 - 2" hoses to a mounted 2.5" Y, it's an easy set up, just mount the 2.5" at the door, on the floor, shelving etc..

But if you already have a 2.5" elbow on the tank like a White Magic or Butler...You'd have to crawl up into the truck to hook up.

Not any more:

Viola' single mounted 2.5" for a solid clean hook up.

It's just one of my thin walled 2.5" barbed joiners mounted on a post and a plate.

...one small step for man...

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
when you use an air path how will you know

the only difference you could achieve is instantly at least according to your other posts it dries in minutes, how much quicker can it be, seconds

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom