question for you Butler owners?

Name
Steve Lawrence
I've seen Butler guys using the live vac hose reel with about a hundred feet of coiled hose to go thru before the waste tank! I've seen Kurt Bolden fret about the tiny amount of suction loss from a short hose on the Hydro X opposed to the 2" vac hose straight to the unit.

I've never used a Butler stock. We use 2.5" vac hose from the tank, Parflex pressure hose, tried Butler wands but didn't like them so we use others, too. The unit can be a monster but stock is not monstrous! But we'll continue to buy them if they can get a handle on the price.

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
BradFenstermaker
Our humidity is ridiculous right now
72 dg house with ac running at 9am I just pour sweet.

Had to institute Richard Simon's headband 2 x this week already
Steam On

Reactions: Mikey P and hogjowl

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
The bigger blower and high ... totally adjustable heat is nice. The rest of it isn't that big a deal...except the big water tank... because when you need water, you got water.
I don't like live reels hot or vac, but it comes with the big waste tank...which Saigerized by-passes the vac with the Y.
Just a reliable machine. A throw back really...very little tech. Not much that Mark can't fix next time he's in Florida... lol.

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
I have a competitor who I talk with from time to time. He's been cleaning carpet forever.

Has a top-of-the-line Butler and another van with a SS 570. Definitely doesn't run the Butler stock (no live connections or whip).

He said the 570 crushes the Butler on performance, but the Butler never keeps him up at night from stress.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom