Question Mikey

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
okkkk does everyone forget he runs his shit ON LOW RPM!!!!

if when dualing he would run, it on high, he would be amazed....

if when single wanding, he had a Y to hook to his 2 2" ports and ran it on med, (high on longer then 150') he would be amazed...

then you only want to spend 30k??? machine only or the van to????

sure you could find a used VAT for that, but then what??? its probably a big pos

and at 30k that barley covers some of the newer big ones

I just cant seem to find your logic...you run your machine BELOW what it should be run at......then turn around and want MORE performance???? WTF

run it up a bit, maybe do a little cutting...OR buy 2 mytee tanks and plumb it out.....

as Jim said.....its how you set it up....

Doug I used to connect two filters to a y, or just run filterless with a y and then to regular two inch.

Then I went back to just hooking one hose to the machine and plugging the other vac port.

No difference in performance.

Also I do about 90 percent of the single wand jobs on medium. I have a helper to keep things moving along.

Most jobs still we dual wand.

I still run on low on certain jobs. Drying times have never been an issue.

I don't think I have done one on low though in months.

The vac is not that much different on a 75' run on high compared to low single wanding. A little stronger but not much. The difference is the heat.

I was thinking about trading my machine for an EVEREST 650. I got a great deal on my machine and could sell it for more than I paid for even two years later. If I could trade it for close to what I paid and get the 650 HP for around 23 I might do it.

Then I could set up the NV. All I know is the machine I run now is good but I could use more power for sure seeing as how I dual wand most jobs. With the right set-up I would make so much more. I have made it a priority to keep the 175 and all tile tools on the truck. Also I like to scrub with a fiber max pad on dirty carpets. I used to just keep things I needed for the day, but having a helper and being able to do uholstery while the other does carpet or have one person scrub tile while the other rinses is a real time saver. That is why I am running close to a 400 average this month. Tile, protector, rugs, and upholstery have boosted my job averages up nicely.

I will tinker with things, but I really want more power. The 650 seems like a good fit. I just wish I could run an AT for a few weeks to see if I really like it. I have heard so many nightmare stories about the PTO machines I am afraid to go that route.

I just spent 2300 on my van getting it running right. It has a rebuilt transmission as well. The van is in great shape. I have considered adding a small trailer and possibly installing the Legend in it, but I am afraid of not having heat for the winter.

Right now I have a good system and do very good. We all want more, but sometimes you have to be content with what you have. I am sure there are plenty here that would love to have my setup.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Chris Adkins said:
[quote="Mikey P":2sxme6fm]Too much food, I can't think straight, is there a current production 5.9 unit out there?

Hydramaster Titan 875?[/quote:2sxme6fm]

No, a Judson TNT. Mine came with a 5.8. Yes thats right, and included everything you will need for under 15k. 8)

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
if it wasn't for glides, on some carpets I wouldn't be able to push the wand over the carpet and would pull carpet from tack strips

be careful what you ask for

you say things are fine but you could use more power :?: yet you don't run full out

I drive around the hills of Portland and Vancouver and drive to Longview on occasion, not really a problem

I wouldn't even consider selling mine for under $50 grand for the shape it is in

The TNT sounds better every day

Jim lives in a warm climate so his thermal wave works well but in winters here and where you are it lost to much heat for me

Back
Top Bottom