Question on life of some companies

NJ104

Name
Juan
I was going through my office and doing the purge of throwing away catalogs and since some are 9 years old I went to their website and some of them are not active Makes me wonder who is still around. I checked out Hydro-Force and to no avail any word on the were abouts including u.s Products, masterClean Products etc P.s I have not been active on here is years.

Reactions: Mikey P

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I was talking to a friend of mine about how few people remember the industry pioneers whose innovations did so much for every one of us.

He said something that has kept life in perspective for me since:

"If you want to see how long you will be remembered, put your foot in a bucket of water and tell me how long your footprint remains".

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Remember the famous "What is your favorite prespray?" posts?

I wonder how many remember who invented it.

Ed Valentine

Name
Ed Valentine
One subject that arises from this is: When its time to move on..........will you be ready? We all have witnessed this in many athletes who just can't hang'em up.
As for myself, I am at peace with this decision and eventual fork in the road. After 48 years...............................................................................How about you?

Last edited:

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Companies that go away remind us that circumstances can change quickly so we need to be adaptable. How many more companies will go away given the COVID restrictions that are destroying even formerly healthy industries?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I was talking to a friend of mine about how few people remember the industry pioneers whose innovations did so much for every one of us.

He said something that has kept life in perspective for me since:

"If you want to see how long you will be remembered, put your foot in a bucket of water and tell me how long your footprint remains".
A bucket of cement works much better

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Oh, now I know why you grew that mustache.
I did it first.

BTW, this is the very first post from my new SSD laptop. It's fast and I'm liking it. My other one crashed on me this morning while editing video. I lost everything in my drunk driver carpet cleaning video :(. Thank goodness I saved all the raw video on an external hard-drive.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
My wife used to work at a big bank up here.....she had this one particular builder that made a comment about what size
Cement shoes she wore.....
The cops were there before he made it out
The building.......found a gun and a big old
Sack of blow....few months later he killed
A guy in a road rage incident...
Every time he came in the bank my wife
Would call for backup...mostly to help understand wth he was saying....so gummi
Mouthed no one could understand him....

• Wow
Reactions: Dolly Llama

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
My wife used to work at a big bank up here.....she had this one particular builder that made a comment about what size
Cement shoes she wore.....
The cops were there before he made it out
The building.......found a gun and a big old
Sack of blow....few months later he killed
A guy in a road rage incident...
Every time he came in the bank my wife
Would call for backup...mostly to help understand wth he was saying....so gummi
Mouthed no one could understand him....
Where did you dump him?

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Well US Products were bought out by Hydramaster.
As for Hydroforce Ive no idea, but hope they are still in business.
Us Products and Hydramaster were both purchased by Nilfisk, along with Clarke and some other cleaning industry manufacturers. Hydramaster has since gone private, but not sure they took US Products with them. HydroForce became a part of Interlink, which is now Aramsco, so that's where you'll find their products.

Ed Valentine

Name
Ed Valentine
..............and,..........many of the successful companies just retire and slowly fade away......................................

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom