Questions for MR Jon Don

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Heard only good things about your program Steve.
I would have gone, only it sounds like a lot of work and I am too old or too lazy. Maybe both.

And when I fly anywhere I want to relax. Not to mention that I get so hyped up in those rah.... rah.. events, that it takes me a few months after just to be able to get back to semi even keel.

Reactions: Desk Jockey
Name
Lee Stockwell
Be careful on the public commitments you make, Ofer.

Steve

PS Seriously, guys, I know it is fashionable to be cynical on Mikeysboard. Yet even the snarkiest among us would admit that many people in this industry need support, help and (dare I say it) a new vision for their business and maybe even their life and that is what SFS tries very hard to deliver on. Along with the business resources to follow though.

I tell every SFS class right up front: "If anyone here is 1,000% happy and satisfied with their life then please- we'll give you a full refund. The sun is shining and I'll personally buy you a round of golf. Go have fun on me." So far no one (not even Mikey) has taken me up on the offer.
Wow, so even Marty didn't take that offer?

Seriously, sfs is on my "bucket list"...

Reactions: Desk Jockey

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I tell every SFS class right up front: "If anyone here is 1,000% happy and satisfied with their life then please- we'll give you a full refund. The sun is shining and I'll personally buy you a round of golf. Go have fun on me." So far no one (not even Mikey) has taken me up on the offer.
Up to that 'Mikey' statement, everything was pretty much smooth sailing, Steve.
However, on the grounds of improbability, that's where you lost me :winky:.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom