Quick connect for Cimex

Moser Bros.

Anyone make a quick connect for a Cimex, and do you have pics? I'm tired of taking up stairs and lifting in and out my van.

I'm thinking of removing the head and building a quick connect for wires, I'll need a fast way to remove 4 allen screws or it won't work.

John Watson

My Mate the Short one from down under put stair climben wheels on his and for a guy over hill still get his up stairs. Him and Miss Deilia use a ramp to get in and out of their van. Maybe the gravity is different down there.

Greenie

Ain't no way in hell I'm pulling a Cimex upstairs, that's what second hand HOST machines are for.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
This makes it so much easier to take the Big Yella up 3 or 4 or more flights of stairs.

2008_0118WaterdamageJulie0034.jpg

2008_0118WaterdamageJulie0033.jpg

2008_0118WaterdamageJulie0032.jpg

2008_0118WaterdamageJulie0031.jpg

It's no big deal, just get the wheels, ream the centre hub out so they will slide onto the axle, and you're ready to rock 'n roll.

Also makes Big Yella so much more easier to use on the flat.

Put the handle upright for tight areas.

Goes over sandy or stony ground a lot easier as well.

Ooroo,

:roll:

Oh yeah, people ask me about the red box.

I cut the lead and have a short lead inside the box.

The box serves two purposes.

It locks the two leads together, and it also helps stop any water from getting to the leads.

I do a lot of lift lobbies that are quite small where I only need alead about 15 foot long.

This saves having fifty foot of cable laying on the floor that has to be rolled up & unrolled each time you move floors.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
If they go through both sides you could put washers & wingnuts on them...

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Jeremy said:
If they go through both sides you could put washers & wingnuts on them...

I don't understand you Jeremy. :?: :?:

Why would you want washers and wing nuts on them, :?: these could scratch the walls, etc;

The wheels stay on permanently, mine have been on for a long time now with no problems.

The hubcap is a smooth end to the axle and there is no reason to remove them nor the wheels.

Ooroo,

:roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom