Quick VCT Tile Question

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Have a strip &wax scheduled for today. I do this hair salon once a year and always strip &wax. Is this a good candidate for scrub and recoat? If so, would someone shoot me the proper procedures.
which pad for scuffing?

I have always applied 3-4 Coates of wax on this job

Thanks

I don't plan on misrepresenting the service that I offer, offer thinking of offering alternatives for them

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Ok, did quick search, so s rob with red or black pad and water, rinse. Inspect and wax, correct?

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Usually a green/black for scrubbing, for chemical we use this local product called Action Plus its like a light stripper. You dont need any dwell time generally for a scrub.
3 Coats should be fine on a scrub.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
unless the wax is really dirty forget about the black pad. I am suprised you listed red pad, black pad when they are literaly polar opposites. You will want either green or blue. Fresh water rinse with cold water and at least 2 mayber 3 coats

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
The reason I listed them was because that's all I had with me. I went with black and all is well

Lonny

Supportive Member
I normally just dilute the stripping solution, whatever you have on hand, and scrub with a red pad, vacuum, rinse mop and start coating.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom