RAGE!!

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
I Tried out a "rage" Truckmount that Jim Pemberton so kindly had setup and ready for me to test. I must say i was very impressed. its got alot of suction, and it put out alot of heat. we cleaned some carpet with it and boy it put out some awesome heat. and im running 6 flow.

So thanks Jim for the chance to test out the new rage. i was very impressed

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Well ive decided to buy it. The exact one i demo'd at pembertons. Im really excited about having it instead of running a porty all the time and some jobs that i do it will save me from setting up just to find out that there breaker box is in the basement while im on the 3rd floor.

and allow me to do the apartments that the customers dont have any electric or hot water on.

im really excited about this guys.

3 years ago i was running a little porty and now im gonna get a tm..

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Congrats Scott, and congrats from buying it from Jim. He's VERY helpful.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Thanks guys, beleive me i wouldnt buy from anyone else. pembertons customer service is awesome!

Name
Nate W.
Congrats on the upgrade. I still run both tm and porty... Some days I wish I was running electric though.... shiteatinggrin

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
how come nate?

i have a Truckforce 3500 which is crazy powerful for a porty.. and im keeping it.. i wouldnt dare get rid of it.. it can sit there and humm and not cost a cent.. unlike a tm.. is that your reasoning?

Chris A

Name
Chris
didn't you run your porty out of the back of your pickup? What's the TM going to be mounted in?

Name
Nate W.
C&S said:
how come nate?

i have a Truckforce 3500 which is crazy powerful for a porty.. and im keeping it.. i wouldnt dare get rid of it.. it can sit there and humm and not cost a cent.. unlike a tm.. is that your reasoning?

Yep... When you have an all day job(s), electric is nice because of the cost.... Good and bad with each system.... Plus I'm a slow cleaner, I take my time... shiteatinggrin

I do love having a tm though too... !gotcha!

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Ron,

its a small Entry level truckmount. it has a #3 blower, and at 6 flow does 190 Degrees at the wand higher flow and it will drop for sure..

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
and im mounting it in my ford e250 the rage comes with a 90gallon waste tank.. somewhat amus

Chris A

Name
Chris
my dad built this business with a Prochem Legend, the RAGE is probably miles ahead of it, you'll have a ton of growth potential.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
I cant wait to run it. i go and get it installed friday at pembertons in pitts.

Becker

Name
Becker
You will be saying this....

Why did I not move up to a TM sooner.

I'd never go back to porty cleaning only. I paid dues for to many years with a porty, luckily I was young...

Congrats..

1st on the board to give us 1st hand reviews of the rage.

Heathrow

Name
Heath Menefy
C&S said:
Ron,

its a small Entry level truckmount. it has a #3 blower, and at 6 flow does 190 Degrees at the wand higher flow and it will drop for sure..

190 at the wand - what's it reading at the machine Scott?

Ryan

Ask Jim about rerouteing the water bypass either into your waterbox or freshwater tank. They can be a pain on hot summer days.

Oh and Congrats!!!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Sweet! You'll be amazed at how much more productive you are over the bucket brigade with a portable. Congrats!

Keep the portable, but you'll find you won't want to use it. :mrgreen:

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
im not sure what it was on the machine. when we were getting 190 at the wand. i will be running it saturday and give you guys a video if i get a chance. along with my opinion on an actual job.

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
Congrats....no better feeling than trying your new TM for the first time (except for shopping for a Ti wand on Ken Haris' website)!

Becker is right, you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner. You'll have plenty of power too!

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Well guys and Girls. I got it installed friday at pembertons who were super nice and answered every question i had. They managed to install my machine and the waste tank and a hose reel without putting a single scratch on the floor of the machine or anywhere else for that matter. I was very impressed with the service as i usually am.

As for the Machine i did my first job Saturday. almost 4 hours running the machine.. boy it was hott!!!! Did a greasy apartment. ill post pics later. it didnt come perfect but without the heat it woulda been impossible.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
here are some pics.

100_0940.jpg

100_0937.jpg

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
don't forget to do your first break in oil change... most machines are the first 2 hours of use. check your owners manual

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
manual says it has to have standard oil for 50 hours and synthetic can be used after the 50 hr break in period.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Thats a long break in.. mine said first 13 hours and at ten hours i changed it cause it had almost no oil in it, from being new and burning alot..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom