RAGE!!

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Seriously Guys, If your looking for a Great Machine that is simple to operate and maintain. i suggest you take a look at one of these machines! Its Freaking hott!! seriously Ive swore more times in the past week then in the past year because i keep forgetting that its HOTT!!! i got safety connects and wraps now. but i still forget the hydroforce gets toasty. At least ill sweat the pounds off.. little bit more of a work out now that it sucks down to the floor more. even with a glide..

and yes for everyone who said it would happen ill say it.

I can't Believe i didn't get a tm sooner. its awesome!!!

dacraig

Looks good man! That's the one I'm looking at here in Ontario. What are you using for a filter? In line or the box sapphire sells? I'm glad there's finally someone who owns it around.

After a couple weeks what are your thoughts? any problems? did you get the diverter valve put to the FW tank? What kind of heat are you getting at the wand? Checked your oil???

dacraig

So I had a question regarding warranty information on the rage, sent am email on their website to them at 10:30pm-ish tonight, by 11:15pm I had a phone call from Tom Fielding explaining everything I needed to know.

Great service...not so sure about the late phone call on a non-urgent thing, but he asked if it was ok right away...

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
The machine is running great. the machine does not have a diverter valve. it has a thermo valve that is on the water box keeping the water at a steady temp when it heats up.. the valve opens when the box gets to hot and is attached to the waste tank and the vac sucks out the hotter water letting cool water enter and thus keeping the temp regualted.

The machine keeps the water super hot even when its cold as hell outside. was 20 deg outside and was still putting out crazy heat.

I will say this, When i bought the machine i figured that it was gonna perform like an entry level machine. but its was better than that. i have a friend with a boxxer 427 and at 150 ft of hose you still cant tell which machine your hooked to.. The rage is easy to operate and just very impressive..

and its a really good looking machine.

my setup consists of the rage, a 90 gal waste tank, water softner, inline water filter, 200 ft of solution hose and vac hose.
i do not have a onboard water tank,

I do not have auto pump out yet. looking to get one soon. however it cleans alot of carpet with the 90 gal waste tank.

i have a inline hydroforce filter i use when i know im gonna get alot of hair from pets etc. and i mostly just use the one thats built into the waste tank.

Sorry everyone for not keeping up on the thread.

but 1 month later i am still just blown away by how well it works.

I will say that if you live near pembertons they do a great install, and the customer service is exceptional!

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
water temp at wand at 100ft of hose in cold weather with 6 flow is 190 deg. its awesome hott!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom