Rags to riches

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
In 27 years this april was my worst april since starting this business. Now June will be my best month ever, go figure. I think the economy hit every one hard in march and april. Now it seems people are spending money like mad. $2400 in april to 22,500 in June. One man show, no helper this year. Also spent over 1100 in fuel this month.

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
In 27 years this april was my worst april since starting this business. Now June will be my best month ever, go figure. I think the economy hit every one hard in march and april. Now it seems people are spending money like mad. $2400 in april to 22,500 in June. One man show, no helper this year. Also spent over 1100 in fuel this month.
Good job huge margins get it while you can I have a feeling it’s gonna come to a stop soon

Reactions: SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Nice comeback kid, way to build back better cough

steve_64

Genny does my books now. I use to keep track of work done monthly she does it by pay so I lose track but my April was real low this year too.
Tax season maybe.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I have $2.1m to spend and can't find enough contractors to spend it

..L.T.A.
Then give it back to the government as tax savings.
The USA would be better off if all government officials tried to run their department like a business and looked for ways to increase efficiency and reduced expenses.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Then give it back to the government as tax savings.

they'll just spend it somewhere else.
if we got rid of 1/3 of the gov spending the economy would collapse.

and looked for ways to increase efficiency and reduced expenses.

the layers of paperwork are legion.
I "get it" though.
There's so many corrupt officials and businesses, they have to

..L.T.A.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
the layers of paperwork are legion.
I was invited to bid on government work cleaning a former military base; I suspect the same type that @Mikey P cleans.
When the lady handed me the paperwork, she said with a chuckle and a slight tear in her eye, "I hope this doesn't scare you away."
She had difficulty finding a good company willing to complete all the paperwork.
The paperwork DID scare me away. And I was about to leave for a vacation, and she needed the work done within a short time frame.

Reactions: Dolly Llama

Mikey P

Administrator
I was invited to bid on government work cleaning a former military base; I suspect the same type that @Mikey P cleans.
When the lady handed me the paperwork, she said with a chuckle and a slight tear in her eye, "I hope this doesn't scare you away."
She had difficulty finding a good company willing to complete all the paperwork.
The paperwork DID scare me away. And I was about to leave for a vacation, and she needed the work done within a short time frame.
Account Recap
Num of Invoices:222
Total for Invoices:$76,933.60
Invoice Average:$346.55

Empty
25% need scrubbing
Net 30ish
30 minute drive w/ one stop light and no traffic
Perfect location to test chems and create/ test gadgets at...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom