Randy Royer's response~

harryhides

Name
Tony
Here is every single Mikey post on that thread.
For the benefit of Scott and Chris, neither of whom know ALL of the details but are willing to slag many here as mindless minions but nonetheless have no problem being vocal about their opinions based on who knows what?

Keep in mind that Mike cannot control how much of Randy's issue with John he chooses to post - as per the advice of his (Randy's) own legal counsel.

---------------------------------------------------------

Mikey, your protecting crooks?

John H Klucznik
what happened to my Randy Royer question? The boy is a thief. I will find him with or without you. I have a judgment to collect on.

Mikey P
I've heard his side of the story and think it would be in your best interest to deal with your issues privately.
Just a hint but the big guy (you in this case) will rarely win a battle with a little guy in a he said she said/ David and Goliath battle.

Mikey P
Something like that.
I'm not implying the John is any where near as evil as HR but those damn bonnet cleaners can never be trusted 100%

Mikey P
On that note, John I am really protecting you more then him.
Please don't make me regret doing so.

diamond brian
Civil judgments are a matter of public record.
Creditors, however, must be careful not to violate a debtor's privacy (shotgunning one's payment history on a bulletin board--for example).

Mikey P
Exactly

Mikey P
I heard Randy's.
John,

Mikey P
I really think you should back off here.
IF Randy comes on with his story ( whether it's true or not) it won't be good for you, trust me.

Mikey P
Give me the word and I'll pull this thread and we can be done with it.

Mikey P
Don't be so quick to label Randy.
His response/side of the story is coming shortly.
Like Scott Warrington said.....Two sides to all of them...

Mikey P
If Randy does not come here and defend himself soon I'll give you a synopsis of his claims.

Mikey P

Administrator
It must have been my joke about Bonnet cleaners not to be trusted that convinced Scott and Brian that I was out to scalp this guy :roll:

Scott Rogers

Here are a few of your quotes.

"I've heard his side of the story and think it would be in your best interest to deal with your issues privately" To me it appears that you believe Randy had a legitimate reason to take Johns chems and not pay for them

"I'm not implying the John is any where near as evil as HR but those damn bonnet cleaners can never be trusted 100%" To me this appears like you are insinuating John may be telling a store that is less then true.

"On that note, John I am really protecting you more then him" You made it sound like Randy's story was so bad and righteous that John needed protecting from.

Maybe you had meanings to your post that where different then what I got from them. Thats why I say you in particular need to be careful that your followers know what you truly mean. To some you hold a incredible amount of power over their thoughts and actions.

Hope you have a nice Easter.
Later
Scott

Mikey P

Administrator
I think the fact that Scott BELIEVES that
To some you hold a incredible amount of power over their thoughts and actions.
clouds his vision.

I for one don't think that for a second.

While I may have answers to many cleaning issues and am a half way good story teller who just so happens to have a knack for running a entertaining bulletin board I have a hard time imagining that any one here wants to be just "like Mikey"..

Good lord Scott, I am a one truck broke dick with good credit..... Big Woop.

I guess its true when people say that you have to meet me to love me.

Mikey P

Administrator
Can't have that Robert, after all Drama sells.

It keeps this board hoppin after all.

If I were not such a drama queen this place would be as boring and slow as Link's Board.

Scott Rogers

What board is that Mike? I dont have aboard. I am not a admin or a moderator of any boards. I frequent many boards though. Why does this bother you?

Am I that special to you that you only want me for yourself??

Does it bother you that I am capable to think for myself and form my own opinions??

T

The Magician

Randy should make it right. Sure seems strange, he ran straight to his attorney

Tony Neville

Name
Tony Neville
After read all this stuff I have an idea that John (Sends stuff & doesn't get paid) And Ken (who gets paid and doesn't ship anything) should team up maybe they could learn from each other!

Tony

Scott Rogers

Tony Neville said:
After read all this stuff I have an idea that John (Sends stuff & doesn't get paid) And Ken (who gets paid and doesn't ship anything) should team up maybe they could learn from each other!

Tony

Best post of the year!!!!!

The Preacher

so if the chem didn't do as promised, does RR get a refund of the cost of chems or will JK pay for the re cleans that RR has to do???

steve r

if hes trying a new product he should be sure it works at home first or if on the job extra care should be taken to be sure its done right the first time.not a suppliers fault.

if he asked for a refund and denied he should still pay for the product.buyer beware.then come on the board and tell everyone about his experience or if he really felt shafted then he would have a case for a lawsuit.thats the way it should work.

if randy had done this, this would not be an issue.

john should not have called out mikey like he did but he felt slighted and voiced his opinion and yes he did get attacked for it by mikeys minions.if everyone kept out of it the thread would have ended and there would be no problem.

just the nature of mikeys board.

Mikey P

Administrator
I could care less where you post or hang out Scott.

I just think it's very ironic that you hang out on Nick's board where liars, cheats, thieves AND sociopaths thrive and are actually supported and then you come here with a holier than thou attitude.

All I can say is GFY.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I thought we had to replace the F word with the work Ace on this politically correct, supporting members board?

So shouldn't it have been GAY?

steve g

Name
steve garrett
how could john k have been set up if there was nothing in the transaction to RR to be ashamed about. The situation looks as though RR had a credible reason for not paying, because john k sure as hell backed right off, when the story was about to be outed. If john k wants to come out in a public forum and make an Ass of himself why in the hell is it mikey's duty to stop him??? and better yet how in the world is this setting the guy up, in fact if anything mikey tried to protect the guy, by telling him THIS WILL END BAD!!!!!!! that is what mike essentially told the guy and he should keep his mouth shut, again I ask how is this setting up john k?? I think it shows a free an open exchange of ideas if anything, you people are jealous of mike, and are putting yourselfs quickly in the same catagory as this broke dick bonnet selling hack

F

FB7777

During instances such as this latest drama with Royer and JK I like to think of Mikey as playing the part of Jerry Springer

If you're one of the short bus, trailer trash stoopies that is gullible enough to be one of the guests then shame on you.

Mikey has a gift in these situations to jump in and make you linger longer by throwing out scraps to entice you to stay tuned...

It's genius really.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
MY KEY, MY KEY, MI KEY

Next on the Mikey show transvestite midget carpet cleaners who visit asian countries

John C

Is Randy Royer the same Randy R whose profile lists the name as Rand Roye on the ICS board? If so I had an interesting and bizarre experience with him on the ICS board which if the moderator is interested I'll share with him.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
John C said:
Is Randy Royer the same Randy R whose profile lists the name as Rand Roye on the ICS board? If so I had an interesting and bizarre experience with him on the ICS board which if the moderator is interested I'll share with him.

why didn't you just PM mikee, this is bull crap, you guys keep teasing us with insides stories,

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom