Ready to burn my clothes..

Mikey P

Administrator
Got on my oldest pair of Merrills, a $12 walmart thist and a $14 pair of Wranglers to tackle to Urine Hallway to hell at 10AM

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I blame you not.

A tyvek suit might be in order, but incineration would be what I'd do too.

I once got defecated on by a 14' Burmese python. I could barely drive home (helped a friend clean the enclosure) without gagging, and threw all of my clothes away.

roro

Name
Ross Craig
I blame you not.

I once got defecated on by a 14' Burmese python. I could barely drive home (helped a friend clean the enclosure) without gagging, and threw all of my clothes away.
Defenestration may have been your best option. I have visions of a bare Jim being asked by a cop why he was driving in that state of dress, and whether the cop would but the story:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
But it did lead me to this https://cobras.org/how-do-snakes-poop/

• Haha
Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm guessing there's still six gallons of it saturated into the concrete... PXL_20230809_175406733.jpgPXL_20230809_205450489.jpg

Reactions: Hack Attack

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I blame you not.

Oh crap

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
Cleaned out at a lake lot yesterday. 20 year old dark brown nylon loop in a walkout basement. They had a dehu running, not a lot of odor, no obvious spots. That all changed when the prespray hit it. It was that deep, dank old cat piss smell that kicks you in the nuts. Disgusting!!! Couldn't wait to shower when I got home.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom