Real Estate Agent Feedback

JohnHawkP

Name
John Paton
I completed a vacate clean a couple of days ago.

The place sparkled. We did the oven windows carpets and the whole house.

Feedback from Real Estate Agent.

Finger prints on a back door and cupboard, a couple of marks on a skirting board, a hair in a bathroom cupboard. Cost to rectify at my expense $150.

I spoke to them mentioning I took a High Quality 6 minute video of the entire house inside and out post clean. I also mentioned if those areas require a reclean then $150 might be considered excessive. General cleaning rates means that $150 equates to 4 hours labour.

Followed up with an email and awaiting a reply.

Vacate cleans are proving a challenge.

It is important to document everything because I will take this to court if I need to.

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
I dont normally do total vacate cleans but got asked to this week, one of my crew got a light switch wet which started humming n smoking 😲

turned off power opened up switch to let it airdry it was full of ants and there eggs, the owner insisted I called a sparky who said yep the moisture was part of the problem but the ants shouldnt be there either.

We're spliiting the sparkys callout but there is another disclaimer going on quotes if I do another total clean

Reactions: JohnHawkP

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Finger prints on a back door and cupboard, a couple of marks on a skirting board, a hair in a bathroom cupboard. Cost to rectify at my expense $150.

two things .....
they're shifty fcks trying to beat you up
or
their standards/expectations are just that high (I have a couple that want "perfection")
and what John, Rick or Larry consider "sparkling" ..ain't to them

here's another reality ...when doing a follow-up inspection or tenant/new owner walks in and sees a hair in a med cabinet, tub, toilet or God forbid in a fridge....it sets a real bad tone for the rest of the inspection .

seeing a hair of two can sour an "otherwise" sparkling perception ..fo-reel

having said that..
The $150 charge instead of calling you to go back to address concerns , indicates they're the former
and quite likely a cut throat dirtbag

..L.T.A.

JohnHawkP

Name
John Paton
two things .....
they're shifty fcks trying to beat you up
or
their standards/expectations are just that high (I have a couple that want "perfection")
and what John, Rick or Larry consider "sparkling" ..ain't to them

here's another reality ...when doing a follow-up inspection or tenant/new owner walks in and sees a hair in a med cabinet, tub, toilet or God forbid in a fridge....it sets a real bad tone for the rest of the inspection .

seeing a hair of two can sour an "otherwise" sparkling perception ..fo-reel

having said that..
The $150 charge instead of calling you to go back to address concerns , indicates they're the former
and quite likely a cut throat dirtbag

..L.T.A.
Yeah

The thing is their claims are bullshit because i have reviewed the vid i took which is dated and timed and geographically located and it shows everything clean in the areas they had noted.

My gut feeling when talking to the outgoing tenant was to cover my ass on this one because she hates them and does not trust them.

They make up claims of poor cleaning by the tenant or cleaner, deduct an amount and keep that amount.

98% of real estate agents give the rest a bad name.

Reactions: Dolly Llama

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom