REAL WORLD GLIDE QUESTION

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
its time for some new ones..is it worth getting the green glides or are the yellow glides
that are 1/4 of the price even close to as good..i am not looking for a sales person to chime
in unless you have used both glides..thanks

not looking to slam anyone just looking to see if i need to drop 400.00 on gg or if i can save some
coin and get close to the same thing..

thanks

S

sam miller

depend on the wand I have to bannana glides on my quad wand the one fits perfect works great the older one is ok the bannana I had on my ti wand sucked it was floppy and needed lots of glue I love my green glide for my ti wand and I dont think Mytee sells glides anymore????

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
thanks guys..like i said i was in no way dowing gg..i love them and have for many years just making sure

its money wisely spent in these economic times..

gg it is..

dave

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I like the "Green" "backsavers". Never tried the bananna glides. Slotted....defineatly. I had seen the production that goes into the Green Backsavers when I visited the Green shop a few years back. The teflon ain't cheap, and there's different tooling for each wand application. If you can't make a decent profit, especially since the Greens are "Made In America", then there ain't no use in making them. Every Green I have fits perfectly.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
shoot i am 40 and am pretty much on the truck 2-3 days a week..i am slowly easing out of the drivers seat..

give me another year and i will be off the road completely..if i was still cleaning at 59 i would stab myself to death with the stair tool..lol

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
davegill said:
shoot i am 40 and am pretty much on the truck 2-3 days a week..i am slowly easing out of the drivers seat..

give me another year and i will be off the road completely..if i was still cleaning at 59 i would stab myself to death with the stair tool..lol

:lol: Very well put.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
davegill said:

Gotta stay working up North here Dave.....just to keep warm! I enjoy getting out there every day on the truck. My employee does most of the wanding. And I don't keep 9-5 hours.....I don't fill everyday/allday with work.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom