Rebound after the crash

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Do you guys think this will work?

Just purchased 1,000 commercial spots on 2 radio stations, 2 - 1/2 page ads in yellow pages, front page of a coupon book that will be mailed to every house in 2 counties, 10 weeks of advertising in newspaper, 10,000 postcards that will be mailed over a 2 week period.

Also slashed prices to a bare minimum for the next 5 weeks.

We have took a pounding in the last few months and have dropped from 13 employees to 5 so I have got to get the work flowing again. Do you guys think this will drive work and do you have any other ideas I should work on at this time?

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
A small increase in advertisment and we've seen a large pickup in Biz, Both cleaning and retail. I think you will start to see more business. And if that nuclear advertising blast does not solve your holiday worries, then we are all doomed.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
I hope to see something out of all that. I dont think I fully pictured the impact selling off half the janitorial routes was going to have on other work.

duckster

Buying seems like an addiction for a consumption based economy like ours. There is a pain threshold as to how long someone can go without another purchase fix. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom