Rebuilding 10" Austrian

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I got the rebuild set of stuff...
It came with one small brass nut.

Where does this even go?

I may be tired here....but can't seem to find a place where I'd need that one little guy.

DSC_4724.JPG DSC_4722.JPG

Last edited:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Bearing and sleeve malfunction caused it to fall apart. So when I opened the housing, broken pieces just fell off. Never noticed that little nut.
I put all four bearings and sleeves and two new gears on last night. I'll give it a test drive today.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
Still waiting on parts from Steam brite, this company/website is literally living in the 90s.

Scoured through their 10pt font and found the parts, added to cart and placed the order, their card processing wasnt working so had to use pay pal,

I get an email saying after 1 business day I will receive an invoice for pay pal (wtf), next day get the invoice and pay it..... then I get another email 1 business day later saying all orders need the shipping address confirmed please reply to this email to confirm shipping address.

I replied and confirmed the address is the correct address to ship to. 1 more business day someone from Steam brite says "ok great ill get this processed"

That was on Aug 3rd? Still no shipping confirmation, tracking info, nothing. This same thing happened when we ordered an electric hose reel from them, they have the item in their warehouse took MONTHS lol, then they sent us a non-electric hose reel.... told us to keep it cause shipping was too much, then sent us 1 month later an electric.

Steam brite is literally the worst f=ing place to order anything from, what a joke.

sorry rant is over

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom