Receive a FREE gallon of Fission from Sapphire Scientific!

Bill Bruders

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Bruders
Actually Mike it was only 20 hours which speaks volumes to the number of people who use your Board as a resource. I know it's probably hard for some folks to believe that due to that fact that certain people dominate some of the threads to the point it feels like spam it's true.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Re: Receive a FREE gallon of Fission from Sapphire Scientifi

I think I waited until the next day thinking it would take a week to get that many out. Sucks too. I need to get a bunch of new presprays and do some testing. My local juice just isn't cutting it. I know jon-don sends free samples. I don't want to abuse their policy though. I also need a small amount of rinse aids to test. Leave them to dry in a dish and see if there is a residue. Same with encaps. I need to do some real chemical testing.

Fred Homan

Check your list.....I believe my name was in there in time for the free gallon?

Thanks!

Fred Homan

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey

I was going to try it in my house this weekend.. but it says do not use on stain resist carpets!! My carpet 7 months old and has never been cleaned yet... Guess Ill find an empty apartment to try it on!! cant wait.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug

DAmn they called me today to verify My addy.......so i will be getting one 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

so far impressed with them....

whats the price point on these???

Able 1

Name
Keith

I used some today... Not so sure yet what I think. It smells OK, but I think Powerburst and citrus pro smells better. Seems to clean good but the job I was on didn't give the true test. Will update, thanks for the sample.

Brad_Smith

I got my gallon on Thursday or Friday last week. Wasn't expecting much. tried it on some rentals i regularly clean. mostly worn berbers. I filled 2 hydroforce jugs equally then filled with water. Cleaned better than expected. I will have to buy a case to really test though. Can't judge just on a few carpets. Also need to find how much the stuff costs, cause I don't have mikeysboard profit margins.

Mikey P

Administrator

I imagine this product was designed for heavy soil in homes/ rentals.

Not grease pit Chinese joints or other caked on grease pits.

Has anyone tried it with their booster yet?

Willy P

Name
Willy P

Just got mine today- got some highrise hallways to do next week, that should be a good test. Not too dirty and a good mix of olefin and nylon.

Bill Bruders, how is your brother Thom? I had the pleasure of spending a day with him and his wife when he was addressing a CCINW meeting on proper wanding posture. He's probably still recovering from my backstreet fast lane ride across town to make the meeting on time. I know my ears are still ringing time to time from the screaming.

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky

got my sample today...got 2 free gallons...either call me MIKEY or call me lucky...:)

what rinse are ya'll using with this if i don't have a sapphire rinse....02 rinse ok?? procyon soap free?? vac a way rinses?? releasit rinse?? ha that's about all i got....

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug

jstucky said:
got my sample today...got 2 free gallons...either call me MIKEY or call me lucky...:)

what rinse are ya'll using with this if i don't have a sapphire rinse....02 rinse ok?? procyon soap free?? vac a way rinses?? releasit rinse?? ha that's about all i got....

Bitch....call you lucky

got mine today.....will try it out next week as well...(taking my wife and daughter up to cheer boot camp....wife is in charge of the viddles. So 3 days with the other 4 kids......

Name
Steve Lawrence

Still waiting for mine. And I think I was one of the very first to respond.

Perhaps they missed me or computer glitch or ?

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning

Steve Lawrence said:
Still waiting for mine. And I think I was one of the very first to respond.

Perhaps they missed me or computer glitch or ?

They just don't like you Steve. I've been using my gallon as my super spotter in my trigger sprayer mixed 3 oz. per qt. When normal prespraying (with my Grease Eraser in a HF) and steam cleaning don't remove everythang, the nuclear Fission in my hand sprayer gets it. Yesterday it dissolved a spot of tar I was going to use my Goof Off dry solvent on. Although I still prefer powdered presprays for general preconditioning because of their economy, this Fission stuff kicks AZZ.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave

Hey how did you get yours before me Art?

They must have saved best for last........well, next to last.
:roll: I forgot Steve still hasn't received his gallon yet. :p

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning

Doc Holliday said:
Hey how did you get yours before me Art?

They must have saved best for last........well, next to last.
:roll: I forgot Steve still hasn't received his gallon yet. :p

I like these guys at Sapphire Scientific. They're burning through millions of dollars establishing a strong position in our industry. I'm going to make it a point to support them. If only my Pro1200 (which they now make) wasn't a 20 year machine I would buy one soon, but it looks like it won't be until 2023.

Name
La Canada Carpet Cleaning

Used it today, cant stand the frangance. Did'nt clean very well either, we have used two of the products and they both made us sick and dizzy..

S

sam miller

Used it in a house I do 3 to 4 times a year. Dilution says 1 1/2 to 2 quarts in hydroforce ?? 4 to1, 8 to 1 doesnt state. I guess its 8 to 1 draw in hydroforce.

So I mixed down like a pint pint and a half, filled with water presprayed open areas at 4 to 1 draw didnt smell bad to me! I like kill odor plus, heavy duty soil lifter fragrance dosent bother me.

Still it seemed to do a good Job rinsed with soap free,

another job I do TFA use to use enzall with a citrus booster and had to spray more citrus to break it out, this time I used extreme clean with energy CTI worked extremely well no extra spray needed.

Still when these chem companies give directions shouldnt they say the draw rate of the hydroforce ???

Will use saffire product next to cti chems on rental tomorrow and see.

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw

I got mine earlier this week. I have tried it in three rentals yesterday, and one so far today and I am impressed. I mixed 20 oz to my hydroforce sprayer and added 2 oz of Citrus Solv, sprayed and let dwell, then extracted with just soft water for my rinse. I have taken lots of pictures that I will post of the results and later today I will be trying it out on a NASTY rental to really see what it does.
http://youtu.be/pvKnOpMU5GA

woshichun

hey ,,

i am here now !!!nice to meet you ..

me !!!the NB is ?
nobody knows !!!??? shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis

I tested my gallon last night in 2 restaurants. Mixed 1 qt. in hydroforce topped off with hot water. Smell was good to me However received one "look" from a patron at one restaurant. As you know I am a Grease Eraser fan, however I was impressed with the results. I took one pic of the dirtiest and will post later. Now it looks like I will have to order a case to check the cost factor and further test. I did both restaurants and have 3/4 hydroforce left over which I will experiment on a vacant home today (don't have to worry about warranty).
Fission2001.jpg

Fission2002.jpg

Fission2003.jpg

Fission on resi, no RX20 no 360i just Vortex and PC wand and Fission, oh, I did use the 2 feet safety shoe shuffle.

IMG_0747.jpg

Restaurant, just squirt, dwell, and suck

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom