Received my Mytee TM Waste Tank

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Just received my Mytee waste tank. It is very nice. Built like a tank.

However I am worried about riser. Mine fits really loose and I am worried that is going to cause problems getting the tank to seal properly under vacuum. I talked to Mytee and they said they all seem to fit that way. Has anybody had any experience with this?

Other wise, I could not be happier with the quality of this tank.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
It will seal under load. Shipping bulk head fittings would be a good idea as some people will have issue with finding the right parts to actually make it a waste tank. Same with sending a shut off float. or just installing one to begin with :)

Other then that the customer hasn't complained..that much anyway...

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Thanks John, I just talked to Mytee again, they looked at some other tanks and said the risers all fit loose but should have no problem sealing.

Great design on these tanks.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
It wobbles and I highly doubt there is a fix for it. Under load it won't wobble I promise unless you have a number 2 blower or 3-3stage vacs :mrgreen:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
it works with out issue....

used mine about 10 times so far, and once it is under load works great..

I gave John L a hard time about having them in stock, and asked for a "addition" to it......i will take pics and show you when i am done...just a little tweak to get it back to the way "i was running" itll work great john youll see.

hopefully the weather coporates this weekend and itll be done by sat.

oh and SHUT OFFS ARE FOR PANSIES.... ok just for those who dont have a cluse how far they can go.... yes i already blew water once hahahhaha

Able 1

Name
Keith
I really was hoping to see these tanks at MF and I probably would have went home with one... Is there a disty in Wi that has these in stock?

Name
John LaBarbera
Able 1 said:
I really was hoping to see these tanks at MF and I probably would have went home with one... Is there a disty in Wi that has these in stock?

Mytee sent one to the dist. there....guess he forgot to show it. I should have gone to Tennessee myself but couldn't get away. Next year. as far as the tank goes, Have not heard of anyone being disappointed with it. The quality is outstanding and the price can't be beat.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom