"Reckless" and "Irresponsible"?

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
Di-Chlor has been used for years to assist to provide a measure of protection for rug wash operators whose skin would come in contact with the water used in washing rugs. When operators in North America used Di-Chlor in the Centrum Star Wash Tub, controversy emerged and some asserted that it was "reckless" and "irresponsible" to wash rugs in any amount of Di-Chlor. The research shows by legitimate scientific testing and lab work verification otherwise.

We are happy to have a report during Rug Summit 10 by WoolSafe®:

There was no measurable detrimental impact on wool or the dyes found in rugs being processed in a 1200 gallon Centrum Force wash tub. NO measureable harm at even triple the levels suggested and triple the time spent beyond ordinary normal wash cycle.

Enjoy the video...........

https://www.centrumforce.com/blogs/success-stories/to-chlor-or-not-to-chlor

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
As Robert Pettyjohn said to me --
The "bed wetters" will seldom venture outside their comfort zone and try new things.
Robert Mann has had some epic success which came at the risk of Epic fails, which he has had also.
I have improved greatly because I have risked doing what I was told not to do by the "Bed Wetters"

Ron K

Is "bedwetter" code for snake oil salesman?

If it smells like cologne leave it alone.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Is "bedwetter" code for snake oil salesman?

If it smells like cologne leave it alone.

A bedwetter is a person who is afraid to take risks.
A bedwetter might be new to the business and only does what he is taught in entry level training classes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom