Recoil Board

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
I responded to a post about carpet cleaning boards. I told the fella he should check out www.mikeysboard.com. I went back today and found out I was banned. I have no clue why I got banned.

Golden Boy

Becker

Name
Becker
You have to be kidding me.

Mr. Recoil posts on every board there is.. and if anyone posts about buying a portable the emails come flying in, after he replied to the question on the board.

Give me a break.

You must have done something else there waldo.

F

FB7777

wasn't it Mike that coined the term 're-soil' machine?

I'm thinking Ed ain't to fond of Mikey

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Becker it was my first and only post. A guy was talking about how slow the boards were. I told him to check out this place and I got banned. No vulgar language. I could not believe it.

Golden Boy

<<<<<<<<<<<<<

<<<<<<<<<<<<<

harryhides

Name
Tony
Waldo said:
I responded to a post about carpet cleaning boards. I told the fella he should check out www.mikeysboard.com. I went back today and found out I was banned. I have no clue why I got banned.
Golden Boy

Perhaps you should reconsider your vile and uncalled for, continual diatribes against the Admins here who have not banned you and even endured the 197 DAT's you have authored here.

And fix your Profile while you're at it - it looks stoopid.

I look forward to seeing you at MikeyFest.

F

FB7777

hey waldo are you going to mikeyfest?

I think I'd have to fly across country to see you

Now Harold, this thread really should be moved to the bird room... wouldn't you agree?

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Fred just come to Waldofest. My only problem getting this thing going is my wife thinks all carpet cleaners are weird. I asked her about having it at my crib and she replied "Can you have it at a park?"

Golden Boy

F

FB7777

I have the utmost respect for organizers of events.

It takes patience, tenacity and ultimately personal threats to get masses of inert herd minded people to get motivated to act.

Waldofest?

Dude you'd have a mental melt-down before you had to put the first deposit on a reservation.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Marty

Yourself, Todd Mclean, Darlene, dErek, hARry,foRrest, Opie, Joe Mellon, Anymore questions?

Golden Boy

harryhides

Name
Tony
Waldo said:
Fred just come to Waldofest. My only problem getting this thing going is my wife thinks all carpet cleaners are weird. I asked her about having it at my crib and she replied "Can you have it at a park?"
Golden Boy

Well, bucko since you're the only carpet cleaner she knows, that really isn;t a surprise now is it?

Mikey P

Administrator
Like father, like son...

lol!!

I posted in the same thread under my real name (for once) and he tossed it.

I like how Ed is wondering where all the suckers went form the boards...

Greenie

Unless Ed bought the board recently, it's not his. So just an overzealous admin.
Maybe Everything Recoil is like PadderLand, all about the one machine/method, and any talk otherwise really isn't welcome?

Gonna be a recoil at MikeyFest right?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Waldo
Tell her we will promise to behave....at least till we get to know her.

Man, she has us pegged! :lol:

Pick a date we will have it in the Park, but she at least needs to come see the freak show!

Scottie

I finally dumped my old recoil portable, er,ah,uuum, I mean truck-mount.
That one always makes my laugh out loud when I read the truck-mount guide. :wink:

C

Carpet Dude

you guys will pe pee your panties when the resoil gets the SOA....

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Greenie before you dump on the OP/Resoil BB's lets not forget the ultimate brainwashed board that is Ricky's BB.

Or is he too much of a friend for the Mikey clique?

Greenie

I'm not dumping, that is Marty's line of work, I was just pointing out the narrow conversation, neither of those boards tolerate much chat on truckmounted units.

Back
Top Bottom